Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

Guest bbpiginsyd
On 05/23/2017 at 10:48 AM, Ozpig said:

We had Cumunion here in Sydney for a while - I always enjoyed - never left without my hole dripping from being bred several times - just the way I like it. We have naked sex parties at Heqdquarters a backroom here and they are great - they start 2 pm and finish at 7 and I just spend the five hours taking any cock that is offered to me. I love being fucked in front of a crowd and I just lkove taking cock after cock in front of a crowd

The first cumunion they had in sydney was amazing took loads for hours. Never got to that point after that. Haven't been to the headquarters party in a few years. I guess it's still good for loads. My personal favourite is nud at club 80 in Melbourne.

40 minutes ago, bbpiginsyd said:

The first cumunion they had in sydney was amazing took loads for hours. Never got to that point after that. Haven't been to the headquarters party in a few years. I guess it's still good for loads. My personal favourite is nud at club 80 in Melbourne.

Headquarters I great for loads - especially in the summer months. I set my own personal record there taking 14 loads in one beautiful fucking afternoon

• Upvote 1

@CHIredheadYou reallly should go. Whenever I'm in town (and it always seems to coincide with a CumUnion), I have a blast.  Taking and giving loads all night. I agree with @PozUrbana, it does get wilder later. I always end up with an ass overflowing with cum and balls that are completely empty! <oink>

• Upvote 2

Phukhole,

IMHE, I find it gets wilder from about 2 AM onward. Most guys want to draw their balls! Enjoy every cumshot you can get! Remember, it's about enjoying men's bodies and men's fluids! 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the advice about not working the next day...but I am from New Orleans so dealing with next day party exhaustion is built into my DNA!  Fortunately, I don't fly out until Wed night so I plan on just kicking it right there for two whole days.  Why get a hotel room or airbnb when I can just stay put and keep it going.  I'm crossing my fingers and uncrossing my legs to having a great time.large.chi_170710_Cumunion_Chi_Info.jpg.c40cb24d61edb860b97a3704185a19dc.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 28.6.2017 at 8:19 PM, PozUrbana said:

It is always a good time whenever I have been to the CumUnion events at Steamworks in Chicago, CHIredhead.  Rock out with your cock out.  I have stood with my back against the wall on the third floor landing by the stairs stroking my uncut Latin cock and had guys back up onto me one after another.  The most loads that I have ever shot in a single night have been at CumUnion parties.  I will grab some time in the fuck bench if it is available while my cum stocks are replenishing -- suck one while getting bred by another.  The longer you stay, the wilder it gets even if the crowd thins.  Don't plan on being in class or at work on Tuesday morning.  Also, if you go for Rough Trade on a Friday night, Saturday is shot.  

I wil!
But not in chicago atm sadly.. But It would be hot to fuck several bottoms :P 

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:22 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

so i went to the Pride Communion again and i managed to get 44 loads dumped in me in 8 hours even though i took some time to lounge in the sauna and jacuzzi. i took loads all over the place as i walked around with no towel but i took most of my loads in the public sling while blindfolded and on a couple darkroom fuckbenches while i sucked cocks.a few guys came in my mouth so i drank half then spit the rest into my hand to relate whoever was fucking me at the time. so i took all those loads n more cocks but have no idea what any of the guys breeding me looked like, age,race etc.all i know is how their cocks feel in me raw.its funny cause when i walk around n guys are looking at me i don't know if their cum is in me lol only 2 fuckbench guys tried to use a condom fucking me but i took them off.really got a mix of cock sizes from very small to huge.(tiny cocks usually cum in me fast)barely any of the guys who used me even spoke to me.just slide in ,fuck the whore,breed it n leave.i was begging guys to breed me n telling them what a dirty little cumdumpster i am but men don't want a whore like me for conversation.i could tell by the sound n when i took little peeks that lots of men were watching me get fucked bareback by a lineup of strangers n they saw my gaping hole dripping cum on the floor overtime a man pulled out of my hole.they know what i am.it was amazing.i felt like such a dirty, used piece of trash whore.what kind of faggot invites men from all over the sex web to meet him at a bathhouse during a bareback party at gay pride then climbs in the public sling with a blindfold on and lets stranger after strangers fuckk me up the ass bareback for hours n begs every guy to cum in my fuckhole?i love thinking about what a trashy whore the guys using me n the guys watching me get used must think i am to be such a community cumdumpster.1 guy pulled off my blindfold so i could look into his eyes while he shot his load in me.i love feeling like such a used faggotwhore 

x-cumbum2 copy.jpg

Fickin nice mate! How many little gifts did you bring home with you?

Edited by Leatherman667
  • Upvote 1

Hey, Rawladz!

Yesterday I went to the bb sex party at Club120 in Toronto. I brought my two young poz fuckboys with me (1 vers, 1 bottom). We got there for 4 PM, the start of the party. You pay, you sign in, you get a white plastic bags for your clothes, and take the bag to the 2nd floor coat-check. Everything's safe until you leave. This is always good to know!!

My vers fuckboy wanted to fuck my daddy hole. I did douche extensively before, so I was clean as a whistle. I LOVED his young cum coating my daddy ass inside. I could feel him inside and cumming in me. A great start to the afternoon-evening!!

I did get my second fuckboy's cum, but later in the evening. He blasted in my mouth, somewhat salty, but enjoyable nonetheless.

This bb sex party had the usual 4 slings (2 on each side), the 1st floor fuckwall with 3 spots for any bottom to use and be fucked in (no schedule today), wetwipes, lots of silicone lube packets, 1 can of Crisco for fisting, and 2 washrooms to clean up in, and a cash bar on the 1st floor. It was a matter for all to begin to bring out their piggy side.

BB sex was happening in the slings and the fuckwall. The Acland duo was performing bb on the 1st floor. Guys were getting sucked, rimmed, and fucked in all corners of Club120. Guys have raw needs. We had 81 or 82 guys yesterday. More black and Asian guys came too. It's about enjoying men's bodies and men's fluids!

I got my loads. I was very happy. My fuckboys were very satisfied! We'll be back for more! 

• Upvote 7