124 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own any Leather

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a set of leather wrist and ankle restraints a collar a jock and a number of different size ball stretches 2 of them have ball dividers. The longest stretcher is 3" and I love the way stretches my balls out and tightens the skin around them amazing when the get sucked. Regularly wear my stuff to the clubs as does my bf

• 8 months later...

I'm really into leather and love getting fucked in leather bars and at leather parties. I love that leather allows me to signal what I'm into but more importantly, what I am.

I have a blue-striped armband and matching wristband/wallet that I wear on my right arm. I also have a tiny black leather g-string that I keep on when I'm getting fucked. I have a couple of leather jockstraps too but I don't wear them anymore because the pouches are too big. As a 6'3" bottom with a small dick, I feel it's important for me to let tops know that I have a small dick so I had the g-string custom made with an extra small pouch. My bush is totally shaved down and the pouch almost looks like I'm wearing an eyepatch. Although it's a much softer look than a jockstrap, guys tell me I look good in it and no one seems to get turned off thinking it's too femmy. I'll wear it in a leather bar with my armband, wristband and a paid of black kneepads. I also have a blue latex hankerchief that I hang over my waistband, on the right. When I'm wearing that, guys see my true nature.

The g-string keeps me covered and still shows off my ass. Even though it has an elastic strap that goes between my asscheeks, I feel my hole is just as accessible as it is in a jockstrap. I'll take the strap and move it to the side as a way to offer my hole to a top. It's even better when the top moves it to the side himself, it reinforces my sense of being opened up by him.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I've got 2 jockstraps (red stiped and blue striped), chaps (blue striped), chest harness, and boots. Taken them out to a few leather nights in nearby cities, good reaction generally, and just found a guy on Recon who's looking to pass on a load of his own gear so I'm going to make him an offer

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh I need titwork to cum. Love to pump then get a harness on to show show my udders in the darkroom. Hear the clamps jangling from my leather chaps, squeeze and tug them so my ass opens for your cock. Make me moan with pleasure so a crowd gathers and pull the chain to make me suck the next dick before he moves round the rear to fuck and fill me. I work my tits most days

I love to see guys in leather...ever since I was a kid, I loved looking at motorcycle guys in their leather chaps and jackets and hats. When a man cums up to me at the Eagle and is in full leather gear, I just melt! Put a cigar in his mouth and I almost shoot! They could rough me up and fuck me...I would be in pig heaven!!!

I've been a big fan of leather and the leather scene pretty much from the time I first came out. For me, it started because of the look of the kind of guys who were into it, and how the leather itself looked. The kinky sex stuff came along later.

So I'd be curious to know if a lot of the guys who have it wear leather because they just like the look, or whether they wear it because it signals a greater than usual level of sexual deviancy.

I'm also kind of curious about the level of activity in different cities. My general impression is that, while guys get into the various kinks to the same degree as before, there's much less of a leather community out there, especially in the bars (my guess is that this is partly due to stricter enforcement against public nudity and sex from the cops and partly because a lot of the scene has moved online). Our local Eagle tries...they've got a great space, hold various leather and fetish themed events, etc., but on any given night you're far more likely to see polo shirts. If they ever tried to do any kind of a dress code, the place would probably be empty. Is that true elsewhere too?

No, I don't own any leather (ok, normal shoes and a jacket but nothing like fetish).

I hate it that bareback sex always is put together with leather fetish and sm role things.

I am not a top nor a bottom, I am not a master nor a slave, I just like having bareback sex with other guys.

So I'd be curious to know if a lot of the guys who have it wear leather because they just like the look, or whether they wear it because it signals a greater than usual level of sexual deviancy.

I like the way it looks but I especially like signaling that I'm a bottom with my leather gear. I get a rush from guys knowing right away that I'm looking to get fucked.