My Son Is Getting a Sugar Daddy

Ranger Rick

My 20 year old son just informed me he will be moving in with a 65 year old wealthy divorced man.  In return for "companionship," he will get a place to live rent free while he finishes college and possibly a job afterwards, plus trips to wealthy older guys vacation home in the Bahamas.  

Hope he doesn't screw up this opportunity. 

• Upvote 7

Wow. Never heard of such an arrangement before. I could understand it if your son were gay. Why would Sugar Daddy offer to pay for the education and offer a life of luxury to a straight guy? I'm supposing he must get something out of it too? He must be really smitten with your son.

And how does your son feel about this?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, NLbear said:

Wow. Never heard of such an arrangement before. I could understand it if your son were gay. Why would Sugar Daddy offer to pay for the education and offer a life of luxury to a straight guy? I'm supposing he must get something out of it too? He must be really smitten with your son.

And how does your son feel about this?

My son is skeptical but willing to give it a shot. His attitude is akin to that T-shirt slogan "I'm not gay,  but $20 is $20."

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Ranger Rick said:

My son is skeptical but willing to give it a shot. His attitude is akin to that T-shirt slogan "I'm not gay,  but $20 is $20."

Good for him.  My guess is that he's just going to be arm candy at social events or companionship most of the time, but who knows where it will lead. As long as it consensual, no problem.  Hope he has fun.  Experiences make the man.

Now I am curious what this arrangement is ;-) Is Daddy providing all of this just to have arm candy (as was said earlier) or is there sex involved? If sex then kudos for your boy to do this as a straight guy. Don't know about Daddy as he could have had a gay guy to whom it could be more 'natural' to go for this.

as his father, it's your duty to make your son agree that , of any cash that changes hands, 50% goes immediately into longterm savings. And any gifts that he receives are to be liquidated immediately at the end of the relationship.

I never had a sugardaddy or johns, but I did date strategically and finished college with impressive collections of Victorian and Edwardian candlesticks, milkglass Art Deco bud vases, vintage men's furnishings, second edition hardbacks...