699 members have voted

1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

Diapers 24/7: comfy and even handy when you're a bottom! :)

Handy to wear a buttplug, being lubed in advance and after being well fucked and the day after

to protect you from little accidents...

Also sleeping every night in a diaper I had frequently that my top simply in the morning

pulled down the back of my diaper and fucked me right away with his morningboner.

Then simply pulled my diaper up again and I could prepare the breakfest for both of us

without having to clean up. Then while being busy in the kitchen or while eating breakfast feeling

his cum leaking in my diaper and smelling it makes me also very horny and wanting more!

Safe and easy, I love it!

Pampix-White-Blue-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 year later...

Day-to-day, I've always been a tighty whities guy.  I felt sexy in them as soon as I understood what that was, and still feel that way today.  A jockstrap for workouts and sports, and a speedo in the pool.

• Like 2

I am mostly nude when home but if I am heading out I mostly stick to thongs or jockstrap. I don’t really care for briefs or boxers or other more traditional underwear. Never liked them or found them appealing. My boyfriend is normally a commando or jockstrap guy. 

I run the gamut from boxer briefs and running shorts for comfort to panties and jocks to best accentuate my assets. Recently bought something best described as “pyjama bottom leggings” I use for outerwear that have a nice opening in the back for easy access that I’ve worn to the park and the theatre. I REALLY like those! 

• 6 months later...

I hated trying boxers as a teen. Would always get my dick hard and stuck to one leg or the other in my jeans. I think boxers look really unsexy and the bulge isn't supported like it is in legless styles. 

I am always wearing briefs day to day (some bikini, low rise, hipster) , maybe an occasional jock if I know I am gonna be taking load(s) that day / night, but it turns me most when getting undressed and I see me and the other guy are both wearing tighty whities. Something so classic, rugged, and confident about them and I've been obsessed since peeking at other guys' waistbands and watching them undress in gym. Underwear was one of my first big sexual obsessions.

Oh and my obsession with briefs has grown so much that now I only wear briefs when I swim as well (speedo) even though I am kind of husky and "bear" stature. It is another kind of thrill wearing so little out in public as well.

Edited by BellyAndBriefs
  • Like 2