701 members have voted

1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

I've never worn underwear or socks, told my mom no, and at 8 I stopped wiping my hole. At 9, had a couple of guys fuck around with me, the rest is history 😈👅

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/11/2019 at 8:09 PM, btmboy3in said:

DSCF0045c.jpg

Lately I have begun to wear women's underwear, it keeps me in touch with my fem side, and I must admit, they are very comfortable. Hanes, or jockey for Her, high cut briefs. 

On 1/26/2019 at 4:10 PM, Pozlover1 said:

Boxer breifs in summer, sweat pants in winter

im in love with you  do you believe in loving someone with out knowing them  only change i would make it comando on them hot humid summer days

12 minutes ago, bbboffer said:

im in love with you  do you believe in loving someone with out knowing them  only change i would make it comando on them hot humid summer days

I don’t mind. Commando works with Duck Head / 511’s but it’s a little rough with jeans (All American Clothing Company). I do wear sweat pants around here commando in the summer, and outside cooking or doing light projects. Not for yard work I live in the friggen jungle

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

I don’t mind. Commando works with Duck Head / 511’s but it’s a little rough with jeans (All American Clothing Company). I do wear sweat pants around here commando in the summer, and outside cooking or doing light projects. Not for yard work I live in the friggen jungle

jungle ??  you live in louisville  lol  your a bloody hick and a cute one   commandos work great in shorts in summer heat  i couldnt do sweats commando that would be a perm hard on

I'd say 90% of the time, I'm commando. 5% I'm wearing Jocks.as infuckin  globe getting them raunchy , piss and cum stained. The final 5% is a boxer briefs, and only when I have to go to a doctor, or I need t omtry on clothes