Bath House Shenanigans

iosam

So there's this guy I've been chatting with for a while, we play every now and then but only recently discussed some of our more intense shared fetishes. We both like watersports, group play, anonymous encounters to name a few. He lives in LA and I'm in San Diego, so one of us has to travel for us to play, so it doesn't happen all the time.

We've discussed going to a bath house together for some time, but haven't made it happen. This is partly because of timing but also since I had never been to one - until recently. A few weeks ago I was in LA and had a few hours to myself, so I hit him up and asked if he wanted to head out to Midtowne spa, and unfortunately he was busy. I was too excited to not head out by myself so I told him I'd be there and if he got free to show up. He never did, but I had some fun this first visit.

Not wanting to catch anything my first time out, I set an agenda of only oral/jo, no fucking without a condom (boring I know). First thing I did was head to the showers and within less than a minute of being in the place had someone sucking my cock and then rimming my hole haha. I wanted to check out the rest of the place so I thanked him and walked around. Loved playing in the dark rooms, sucked several guys off, only detractor was a clingy guy who wanted to hear my whole life story haha. Eventually found myself in a group of two or three guys, me sucking one guy off, a guy sucking me off, and a guy fingering/rimming my hole. Was very hot, at one point the guy sucking me almost started fucking me, I didn't stop him but I guess he just wanted to keep sucking me.

After being there for a bit and having my fun I left and that was that - safe(ish) fun at the bath house.

Fast forward to New Years, was in Vegas with friends and managed to get away at some point. I was drunk/stoned so I was feeling very uninhibited, and wanted to try another bath house. I went to entourage, and the venue was kind of disappointing in comparison to Midtowne in LA. That being said, the venue more than sufficed :)

So, I again had my agenda mainly set for oral/jo but I guess this time I didn't follow those rules as well haha. I was in the dark room and a 20's hispanic guy, a little chubby, was in the sling. It was too hot to pass up, so I began topping him, but I guess he chickened out and got up and left. 

After that there was lots of sucking/making out with randoms in the dark room, but a lot of them were very fit. I guess the younger crowd came out to the baths for new years haha. One guy played with my ass basically all night, I think I would've let him fuck me but he never got hard enough. I suspect he'd already cum before that night so couldn't get it up. Still had fun with him nonetheless.

I was jacking off with this beefy/muscular guy, and I assumed he was a total top just based on how masculine he was. Out of nowhere he turned around and shoved his hole on my cock, and I was topping him, never discussed it, never discussed status, just all of a sudden I was topping him haha. His hole was pretty slick/wet so I have to assume he'd taken loads that night. I was close to cumming already so I just let it happen and eventually came in him. He walked away and that was that, a very hot time in the dark room.

I left soon after and walked around the baths and saw two hot older guys, one 40's extremely fit/muscular and the other 50's+ with grey hair. They were in the showers that were labelled WS, and I was hoping I could watch/join some hot piss play, but the 50's guy walked away when I came by. The 40's muscular guy and I played by ourselves for a bit, him sucking me. I think this was the first time I've played with someone so muscular, and it was very hot haha. He invited me back to his room, and so I went with him. He pulled out a bag of coke and asked me if I wanted any - told him that wasn't my thing but he could. After doing a line off my cock he went back to sucking me off, and I shot my last load in his mouth in the room. 

I left his room and chilled in the jacuzzi before leaving the place. Overall I had a great time, now I just have to wait to get STD test results back lol.

• Upvote 2