Fucked and fisted at sex club

ffhungry

Made arrangements with two fuckbuddies for a night at the local sex club.

One guy, clean cut, athletic and with a sleazy streak met me at my place and we smoked a bowl of T. He had me on all fours and started eating my ass. He enjoyed blowing air up my arse and had me press out the air while he was fucking me. He fucked me well and fingered my hole until my ass lips were swollen. He then dropped a lad up my ass. Using his fingers he smeared the cum all over my used hole.

We smoked another bowl and got dressed. I put on my party jeans which had a large hole in the back and were still covered in cum stains and ass juices from previous visits to the sex club.

At the sex club we met up with my 2nd fuckbuddy, a muscled guy from South America with a huge cock. He would normally fuck me hard and deep at his place but tonight he wanted to fuck me in public. 

The three of us went to the area with a fuck bench in a cage and my South American fuck buddy bent me over the fuck bench and pulled down my dirty jeans. I pulled out my bottle of poppers and took a few hits. My fuckbuddy knew I got fucked before coming to the club and wasted no time. He slammed his 9 inch fuck tool deep in to my hole and pinned me to the fuck bench while he started fucking me roughly, knowing I loved him dominating and owning my ass. Other guys were standing around and started feeding me cock and poppers. My fuckbuddy instructed them to work my tits hard and told them 'this slut loves it'.

While I was getting fucked hard I saw my cleancut fuckbuddy watching from across the open space, jerking his hard cock. 

I was still pinned to the fuck bench feeling my ass getting torn up by my muscled fuckbuddy. I could tell he was getting close and with forceful thrusts he nailed me to the bench filling my guts with his cum. He collapsed on top of me and his sweat covered arms were hugging me. He told me to enjoy the rest of the night, pulled out and had me clean his cum covered cock while another guy started fucking me.

I pushed the new top off and made my way to the cubicles in the basement. My cleancut fuckbuddy was fucking someone in the corridor as I went into a cublice with large gloryholes. Within seconds I heard someone entering next door and it was my fuckbuddy. He asked me to put my used and cum lubed hole against the gloryhole so he could eat it while I pushed out the cum. I was still high on the T and was snorting poppers while he started fucking me. He loves sloppy seconds and fucked me as hard as he could before dumping his load in my ass. I felt his fingers scoop some cum out of my ass and he told me to turn around so he could feed me his cum and I could clean his cock. He slapped my ass and disappeared. 

I was horny as hell and as soon as my fuckbuddy left I heard someone else entering the cubicle. I pressed my cum leaking hole against the gloryhole hoping for some more action. Soon I felt a finger probing my puffy ass lips and starting to dig into my hole. Now 3 fingers were exploring my arse but suddenly it stopped and the guy asked me to open the door to my cubicle so he could come and join me. I recognized the voice; an Asian top with talented hands. WOOF!!

As soon as he was in the cubicle he had me on the cum covered floor ass up in the air. We both took a few big hits of poppers and his fist disappeared into my ass without any difficulty. He was in ff heaven because he knew I would be up to get punch fisted. He told me to keep taking popper while he started alternating his hands. We were both fucking horny and all I wanted was for him to start punching my hole. The sounds of my sloppy cum filled hole getting punch fisted filled the cubicle. A hard cock appeared through the gloryhole and my fister told me to suck that cock. Within minutes I felt the cock expanding and my throat being filled with a salty cumload. I collapsed and lay on the floor with my Asian FF buddy's fist still up my ass. He slowly pulled out his clenched fist stretching my ass muscles to the max before taking it out completely. We kissed and I pulled up my fuck jeans. A few guys were standing outside the cubicle rubbing their cocks but I had my share for the night. 

Walking home I could feel cum leaking out of my hole. I smelled an looked like a real cum whore, a happy one.

Edited by ffhungry
Update tags
  • Upvote 18

• 1 month later...