I Could Have Turned Back

Toon

This story is slightly true, somewhat fictional, and not at all an endorsement of good or bad decision-making.

There used to be a website called Bareback City and I was there all the time...reading, browsing, beating off. You know.  I once found this guy who was my age (mid-30's) and was a poz top  -- only about twenty blocks from me. I'll call him "Lee" . Turns out he was not only was HIV positive, but had advanced to full-blown AIDS. I found that out when we chatted on cam and I was amazed at how thin and muscular he looked. Yes, he was thin, but the musculature that I thought I was seeing was only because his body was wasted down to nothing  but a frame around  the basic organs, bones and muscles nature gives all humans. I could have shut the window and blocked his email. I could have turned back. But then, still on cam, he fished a giant, slimy dick out of his shorts and  bragged about only being able to wear Magnums. Well I didn't go back.  I wanted to touch it and suck it. but wasn't sure I'd let it near my neg ass.

We agreed to meet for dinner at a local pub. I had no desire for food, but knew I'd need a drink or two to calm down.  Lee  was even thinner and taller than he looked on camera. I watched as he wolfed down an entire cheeseburger in under a minute.  I kept pounding back beers and having so many thoughts. Too many. You know how when your brain gets overcrowded with stuff and you just act on auto-pilot? That was me.  So I wasn't really thinking when he offered to drive me back to his house in his red Miata.  We walked out of the pub om that warm July night and I saw my car, parked innocently in front of the lights of  wedding store next door.  I could have just made a quick right and driven myself home. I could gone back. 

But Lee drove me back to his place with the top down and Pet Shop Boys blasting on the stereo. His neighborhood was way nicer than I expected and his house was beautiful. I'd never asked what he did for a living because, for some reason,  I always thought that was a rude question to ask someone you barely know. He led me through the door and immediately kicked off his sandals and stripped down to nothing but his long, super-skinny nakedness. That dick was just as massive as I saw that time on cam, and it was growing as he groped it. I must looked scared and nervous because he immediately produced a joint, lit it and handed it to me with the words "It's fortified -- go slow".  I was so stupid back then that I thought he meant it had B-12 vitamins or something like that in it.  So I inhaled and blew beautiful clouds and the next thing I knew I was stripping down as well.  That's when he suggested we go out to his patio and sit in the hot tub. I had a cold bottle of beer in my hand that I don't remember having before. Whatever. Fine. I followed Lee through the sliding glass doors as he situated himself in the bubbling, glowing blue water. I didn't know anything hot tub protocol so I sat directly across from him, sipping my mysterious beer.\

I think I remember us talking about the nice Summer weather and how beautiful the stars looked. Lee's voice sounded like a movie idol's. Deep, soft and so,so seductive.  Then he stretched one of his feet out and pinched my right nipple. I grasped the foot and rubbed it. Lee had the longest, skinniest feet I'd ever seen. And then his toes were in my mouth. What the hell was I doing???  He moaned with pleasure and put the the other foot up on my neck. I massaged it and put those toes in my mouth as well. I had the faintest thought that I wasn't myself at that moment., but the warm bubbles gurgled my doubts away. Eventually I noticed this giant erection poking out of the water like a periscope. That's where my mouth went next. More moaning.

After an amount of time I couldn't estimate then or now, we decided to get out of the tub. \What happened to that beer I had? Lee had forgotten to bring towels and went running back inside to get them. his huge dick bobbing all the way. I got out and stood naked on the concrete patio. A breeze hit my nude body and a brief minute of reality came back to me.  This wasn't a good idea.  None of this had been smart.  I could go back inside, grab my jeans and shoes and sprinted home to my safe life. I could have. I could have turned back.  Right then though, Lee walked back out with an over-sized green towel wrapped around him. Except for his stick-thin legs, he looked like a normal dude. He handed me another green towel and I was grateful for its shaggy warmth. He also had another lit joint that he offered and I accepted. Was it also "fortified"? No idea.

It was a short walk back to his lush,massive bedroom. It was so perfect and seductively lit that I knew I was just one of many men who had been brought here.  For a slight man, Lee had no problem overpowering me and pinning me on my back. He let me have one more puff of the fortified joint and then it was gone. Where did it go? Did he put it out safely? I was wondering all this when his penetrated my ass with his outrageously large dick. No Magnums or any other kind of condoms were used that I was aware of.  The pain was real and unreal at the same time. For whatever reason, I couldn't quite tell you what "real" was. Before I could figure out what I was feeling, Lee's pumping had quickened in pace and effort. I do remember looking up at his face and was trying to say something when he let out a long, loud moan that I was sure could be heard by the whole neighborhood. He was sweating like a farm animal and I could feel salty drops from his forehead fall on my lips.

Lee didn't ask me to leave, but it was implied by his quick descent into sleep and snores. I dressed and walked back  to my car at the pub, feeling my ass burn and leak a little. I had so many thoughts and conflicts happening in my head. The first and last one were "I could have gone back".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 30

Well I do hope you went back for more! Great post, and I have also found myself in situations like this, where you're wondering 'Is this really what is happening now? How did I get here?' and you still go with the flow because it feels so fucking good.

Your story was great! It reminded me of a friend of mine, similar to Lee. named Les. Though he would prefer the moniker "Massive." A jpeg is worth a thousand words. You guys would love him.

Massive4rz.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...