Getting fucked vs getting bred

CallMeSir

Like that song,”Never Enough.” My problem is... the more I get fucked, the tighter I get not the looser. My hole gets swollen and tight I’m like a virgin after the fifth fuck. Lol 

Edited by Japbtm
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, puphawaii said:

to get them sucked - and to make that wonderful sound when they're slapping ass!    😆

Lol.... haha, yeah... very true additional reasons ;) But you know their main purpose babe ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ALPHAboy said:

I have my balls for a reason...

I always prefer to be bred by my top as it’s my reward for pleasuring him.  If I just get fucked; OK but I will feel like I did not do my best, but I also get that many tops want to keep hard and try out multiple holes. Nothing wrong with that, but my goal is always to be the bottom to milk your load from you!

• Like 1

Guest subsam1512

It is a huge disappointment to simply get fucked without his DNA planted deep in my cunt.  Whats the point otherwise?  Sure he gets off which is really important but a bottoms ass is designed to be bred/inseminated and a tops sperm has the right and dignity of being pumped into an eager hole.  

1 minute ago, Guygonebad said:

I always prefer to be bred by my top as it’s my reward for pleasuring him.  If I just get fucked; OK but I will feel like I did not do my best, but I also get that many tops want to keep hard and try out multiple holes. Nothing wrong with that, but my goal is always to be the bottom to milk your load from you!

And that should be the purpose of every bttm ❤️ As it is the purpose of every breeder to share his sperm with as many men as possible. Thats what these balls are for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, subsam1512 said:

It is a huge disappointment to simply get fucked without his DNA planted deep in my cunt.  Whats the point otherwise?  Sure he gets off which is really important but a bottoms ass is designed to be bred/inseminated and a tops sperm has the right and dignity of being pumped into an eager hole.  

So well said. Bottoms are naturally designed to be bred. Tops like me are sperm producers being made specifically to fertilize bottoms with the sperm we produce. 

• Upvote 4