Mind fucks

MuscleAss

Any one ever have someone mess with their mind, in terms of sex?  I was posting in the public sex topic, and remembered this incident.

Once this sexy Latino teen, tall with a beautiful uncut cock, fucked me in the bushes on the edge of a park. He ordered me to drop my pants, he did the same. We kissed a bit, I sucked him for a little and we kissed some more. He stopped, said "give me that ass," turned me around and fucked me hard and fast, quickly gave me a huge load. It was night, the park was lit up and I could see and hear people playing ball on the field and courts as he pounded my ass. I really was a bit afraid of being seen, and also having feelings of excitement and humiliation. He was young, but had seen me eyeing him in the locker room of the nearby gym. He waited in the parking lot, started talking to me. I was a little tongue-tied and nervous in the presence of such a sexy, masculine and yes, young guy. He understood this quite well, grabbed his crotch while mocking me, "you want this, right?!" Told me to follow him and that's how I ended up in the bushes. His confidence, and the way I just did what he said, and his contemptuous attitude all hit me in an emotionally primal way. He was fucking with my head, making me feel exposed, and again, humiliated, and he knew it. After he came, he slid his dick in and out, slowly, a few times, and before pulling out and wiping his dick on my ass. Gave my exposed, leaking cock and balls a rough grab and shake, not to stimulate me, but more as signal of disrespect, to show he could do what he wanted to my body. Immediately he pulled up his sweats and left, leaving me alone with my pants around my ankles, my hole dripping with his seed, and a hard-on. I jerked off and came really hard, an intense, shuddering orgasm. Took me a minute to get my breath, there was a knot in my stomach, it was a moment of deep pleasure and also, mentally, some shame. This kid had quickly established his control over me mentally, then imposed physical, sexual domination.

When I got home I jerked off again. 

That's a hot experience.  I think it's relatively common when you run across someone who is assertive, masculine and looking for a submissive hole.  He was feeling dominant, wanted to have his way, and not only wanted you to submit but wanted you to fully comprehend that you were submitting.  His words and actions weren't just about fucking you, he was using you.  There's a natural bit of shame in all of us when we get used like that and enjoy it.  And I think you understood it perfectly, it was as much a mindfuck for you as it was for him.  He got off on using you and you got off on being used.  

While I've never been brave (lucky??) enough to take it in a park like that, I do have some experience with that same domination, my submission, and wondering about it later, even as I jacked off thinking about how hot it was.

Sounds like a great hookup to me!

• Upvote 1