Why does cum taste so good ?

Guest Cumobsessed420

Cum tastes so good because it comes from a man. The flavor is salty and savory, while at the same time being warm and creamy. When a load is in my mouth I feel whole, I feel at home. 

• 1 year later...

It tastes so good because it's so dirty. Knowing where it came from. Knowing what you had to do to get it. Knowing that you only get to see, smell, and taste that hot semen when you've made a man feel so good, so pleasured and satisfied. Knowing that two men meet in secret for one reason only; to be men and shoot sperm out of their dicks. Cum tastes so good because you're eating him, you're tasting manly life force energy.

• Like 1

I absolutely adore a hot load of sperm in my mouth, and then swallowing it!  From the first time I sucked a penis, and he came in my mouth, I was hooked.  The feel of a hard, throbbing cock in my mouth, and texture of his sperm, and the salty taste, it was perfect!  And ever since then I've been addicted to cock and cum.

• Like 1

It doesn't always taste good. Sometimes it's just fucking nasty tasting. Like what the fuck did that dude eat! But a good cumdump cocksucking swallower doesn't turn down a load.

One of my regs has pretty awful tasting cum. But he's 9" and he's so appreciative of my throat, and let's me know while I'm sucking him, that I can't turn it away. So if he tells me he's about to shoot I just deep throat it at that moment. Problem solved. Well some of the time.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:02 AM, Guest Cumobsessed420 said:

Cum tastes so good because it comes from a man. The flavor is salty and savory, while at the same time being warm and creamy. When a load is in my mouth I feel whole, I feel at home. 

I agree. Cum comes in all flavors. At one time I thought some was bitter. I began noticing a corellation between Hispanic guys and bitterness. It comes from chile peppers they had for lunch or supper. Now I don't mind it at all. Black guys have the best tasting cum. Hands down. 

15 hours ago, houbtmbtch said:

I agree. Cum comes in all flavors. At one time I thought some was bitter. I began noticing a corellation between Hispanic guys and bitterness. It comes from chile peppers they had for lunch or supper. Now I don't mind it at all. Black guys have the best tasting cum. Hands down. 

Fascinating. Because of my instinctive drive to be impregnated, I'm not as experienced in the flavor profiles of men's seed. I'm inclined to think the differences are all about diet. 

I don't know that cum universally "tastes good,"  at least not to my taste buds. I do know that when I've been with someone repeatedly I can usually tell if they've had things like fruit because it tends to have a bit of a sweeter taste to it, but if they've been having spicy food it's far more bitter. I did a test on myself eating a lot of fruit for a few days and then lying against the wall on my back and stroking myself into my mouth and swallowing my own sperm. It was far more sweet. But just one dinner of Sweet-n-Sour Shrimp from my local Chinese restaurant made it a bit more bitter, despite still having had fruit much of the day.

I just want cum because it feeds my inner spirit. It makes me crave men more. It makes me want to be used by them more. And it opens me up to more possibilities.

• Piggy 1