My last load was late last night

Trinity1

My last gift bearer of the day showed up at about 10 pm last night. He was a bit older than I expected, at about 65 years of age. But he was POZ, willing to fuck bareback, and had a nice uncut 7" cock. What I DIDN'T know was he had incredible stamina. We played around with a blow job for about ten minutes, then I climbed up on my oversized Asian coffee table (aka my fuck bench), put my legs in the air, and let him finger fuck me for a minute or two. 

When he started fucking me, my ass was tight. But it soon opened up for him. He had great technique, varying the speed, depth, AND angle of his strokes. We fucked for about an hour, and he still didn't cum. I was open for more, so I got off the bench, leaned forward onto it, and let him finger fuck me again. But this time, it wasn't two fingers, it was four. Ten minutes of THAT, and my legs were quivering.

I got back on the fuck bench, and got driven for another 40 minutes before he finally came. When he did, it was spectacular! It was thick and clotted like Devonshire cream. He wanted to rim me after that, so who was I to say no. I guess he got half his load back. So did this load count?

Anyway, this was one of the best one on one fuck of my life. I came twice from it. I loved it! GO SENIORS!

• Upvote 2