Like short French art movie

Tanbbottom

My French fb and I were naked sunbathing in the shelter of a sand dune at a naked beach on the Normandy Coast week before last. 

A handsome, very fit looking older man with full erection stood 30 feet away clearly watching us. My friend motioned for him to join us. 

He sat in the sand just within reach of my right hand and began chatting with my friend. (Saddly I do not speak French; but, this doesn't stop me from watching art films in French.)

I slowly and gently reached out placing my hand on his naked thigh. He didn't flinch so I moved closer to his beautiful 6 inch hard cock while drinking in the beauty of his lightly haired and tanned body with my hungry eyes. 

He joined my buddy in fondling my now hard cock, eventually moving his cock  closer to my mouth. 

I began by simply kissing it's head and licking his piss slit for a little hint of precum. He lightly moaned his appreciation. 

We played out this theme for a bit as my buddy took my 8 inches deep into his throat. Our new friend stroked my thickly haired chest. 

In my imagination I could hear the background music shift as I slowly sank the length of his shaft deep into my throat. It was the perfect length to message with my tonsils as I swallowed. He enjoyed this for a time 'til his breath changed and he pulled out not wanting this movement in our art to reach climax. 

He then went down on me proving excellent at oral sex, and I lost track of time as he and my buddy took turns providing me oral services. 

When he sat back up I used my lips and tongue to pleasure his cock crown again and when the time seemed right again took him deep in my throat. 

He and my buddy were passionately kissing as my tonsils caressed his silky cock head. As if the music shifted every so slightly his breath gently changed tone and soon the sweet salty flow exceeded my capacity to swallow directly down my throat and gently flooded up onto the back taste buds of my tongue. Mmmmm, natural Normandy man cream! I swallowed every drop and tried to gobble out more but his cock became too sensitive and he pulled away. 

Like a Normandy cheese coarse he stayed for a pleasant chat about his sailing adventures and every now and then I would softly retrieve a drop of cum from his piss slit with my finger to savor it in my mouth. 

From start to finish it felt like a beautiful art film, and I'm sure had someone video tapped our dunes threesome it would have done very well on the art's film circuit.