Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

A bottom can use discomfort as a way to seduce. In a backroom, one of my regular moves is to bend over and grad my ankles. Although it aches after a while, I try to push myself to stay in that position as long as possible. It's a way of expressing that the desire to be penetrated is more important than anything else physically for the bottom and it can be very validating.

I hate it when a top just rams in with no lube or stretching. It only takes about 40 seconds for me to open up and take a 10 inch cock and after that brief period he can and i hope will fuck me hard, just do us both a favour and don't tear it up immediatlely on entry.

The biggest cock i ever took gave me the few seconds I needed to open up and as a result got an extended fuck where he pounded me in every position inclding a brutal pile driver, slapped me with his cock and hand, choked me while missionary pounding me, repeated ass to mouth all just because he had the basic patience to give me 40 seconds to get used to his monster dick at the beginning

I'm not super hardcore into painal but I am blessed/cursed with a meaty cock that has taken more than one hole by surprise. Unless the hole is lubed up (preferably with a load already in there) I'm not one of those guys that just stabs away and hopes for the best. There is a time and a place for rough/dry/brutal ass fuckings. I certainly don't mind pushing a bottom past his comfort zone if that is something he consents to but while the occasional "ooohhh, ouch" can be fun, more often than not it's a boner killer for me.

generally speaking I don't like to see the bottom in pain. I am fairly thick and often it takes a while for guys to get used to me - if they struggle too much with it, or if they are SUPER tight, I tend to lose my boner. However, once we get going, and I know the bottom is used to my size - i tend to fuck rather aggressively. My bf says I give him 'just the right amount of too much'. of course he REALLY loves to take it. I

• 1 month later...

its been a long time since a top has been able to give me some discomfort let alone pain while fucking me,if i meet a top who really enjoys giving a little pain to a bottom while fucking i suggest they should approch fucking my hole with the itent of driving my head through the wall

I've only been fucked like that once. It was when I was around 18-19. Was at a bath house and a guy touched me as I was walking down the hallway and rubbed my ass. I immediately when into his room. He put some lube (and condom) on and pushed it in me. I wasn't as experienced then and I told him it hurt and he had me lay flat and had me take it. For some of it he did not even fuck me. He would just push his weight down on me (i'm small framed) and thrust me and listen to me moan and cry and when I told him I think I had enough he just started fucking me harder until he came. He obviously got off on giving painful fucks. I have had a top or two who started fucking me and just did not care that it was hurting. They did not intentionally try to make it hurt though.

Sadist tops can be fun though :)

Then again I'll probably be a "masochist" one day.