Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?

LittleCav

Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?

• A while before he starts fucking me, about an hour before. This is so I can get the first load out of the way and settle in for a long fucking session
    • Just before we start fucking, during the foreplay before anal sex. This is so I can get the first load out of the way and settle in for a long fucking session
    • After he has started fucking me, but before he shoots his load. I want to shoot my load whilst he is inside me
    • Just after he has finished fucking me and shot his load up my asshole – I want to shoot my load while I watch his cum-covered cock come out of my ass
    • Within an hour or so after he has shot his load and cleaned himself up. I like to jack off or have him jack me off until I shoot, just thinking about how he fucked me
    • More than an hour after he has barebacked and bred me, after he has gone home and I am alone. I like to jack off by myself until I shoot, just thinking about how he fucked me
    • Never. It’s not important for me to cum at all - either before, during or after he barebacks me. My focus is entirely upon his cock fucking my ass my ejaculation is completely unnecessary

Guest FinalDL2021
On 5/30/2017 at 10:48 PM, NLbear said:

While he is fucking me. I love it when a top makes me cum without me touching my dick. Just him fucking and hitting my prostate the right way. I get hard most of the times I'm getting fucked. I usually start dribbling pre-cum first and then orgasm and shoot my load. Not every top can do this to me. But when they do it's heaven. If this happens I can cum more times too if he keeps going long enough. It doesn't happen often though.

Some tops love it and are turned on by the fact they can make me cum with their dick and fuck technique. Some don't like it when it happens.

Same for me

• 4 years later...

While being fucked, usually just as he’s getting close I’ll be given permission to cum so I wank myself while he’s getting ready to shoot inside me, as my hole clenches it really gets him off x

I voted for the last option.   When I'm with a top,  I'm all about using my mouth and my hole to give him pleasure.   I like it better if he ignores my cock altogether.   Far rather have him work my nips or give my ass a few hard smacks.  

• 2 weeks later...

I don't need to cum  when getting fucked.  That being said,  I really love to have a top fuck me in  a way that I cum hands free.  Sometimes my top wants me to cum while he is fucking me and I can usually time it to cum at the same time. That is hot for both of us as my ass really tightens up on his cock when we are cumming.

If I cum, and it definitely isn't a priority, I like to cum at any point during sex. I like my sex messy, and the more cum in the mix the better. I prefer my cum ending up on me, so I'm not a fan of cumming during doggy-style and wasting it. Being jerked off during missionary or jerking myself off while riding really gets the cum where I want it.