Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?

LittleCav

Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?

• A while before he starts fucking me, about an hour before. This is so I can get the first load out of the way and settle in for a long fucking session
    • Just before we start fucking, during the foreplay before anal sex. This is so I can get the first load out of the way and settle in for a long fucking session
    • After he has started fucking me, but before he shoots his load. I want to shoot my load whilst he is inside me
    • Just after he has finished fucking me and shot his load up my asshole – I want to shoot my load while I watch his cum-covered cock come out of my ass
    • Within an hour or so after he has shot his load and cleaned himself up. I like to jack off or have him jack me off until I shoot, just thinking about how he fucked me
    • More than an hour after he has barebacked and bred me, after he has gone home and I am alone. I like to jack off by myself until I shoot, just thinking about how he fucked me
    • Never. It’s not important for me to cum at all - either before, during or after he barebacks me. My focus is entirely upon his cock fucking my ass my ejaculation is completely unnecessary

Guest ImpotentBottom
On 7/26/2017 at 9:06 PM, Guest PigTonight said:

I prefer it when the top could care less about my cock or cum, I am a service oriented bottom and prefer every ounce of my focus is for HIS pleasure and/or amusement

I agree wit this statement :)

Guest ImpotentBottom

when im having sex, my focus is on the TOP's pleasure...i am there for him. IF i cum during sex, that is a bonus, but if it happens it is always hands free. My little limp penis is to pee with, nothing sexual...my orgasm comes from internal stimulation, either while being fucked, or with a dildo later.

If I'm having sex I only care about getting my partner off. Only time I'm truly satisfied from any sex is if I get a cock or pussy to cum for me, whether with my mouth, ass, or even just hands. Otherwise I feel I didn't provide good service. 

3 hours ago, ImpotentBottom said:

when im having sex, my focus is on the TOP's pleasure...i am there for him. IF i cum during sex, that is a bonus, but if it happens it is always hands free. My little limp penis is to pee with, nothing sexual...my orgasm comes from internal stimulation, either while being fucked, or with a dildo later.

1 hour ago, CCbttm said:

If I'm having sex I only care about getting my partner off. Only time I'm truly satisfied from any sex is if I get a cock or pussy to cum for me, whether with my mouth, ass, or even just hands. Otherwise I feel I didn't provide good service. 

Me to, am there for my top's pleasure, some tops want me to cum and it's OK if they make me cum by giving me an orgasm, hopefully not before they cum, which is my objective and sorce of pleasure, for them to enjoy my fuck hole. I also enjoy licking and sucking off their cum covered cock after they pull out. 

I'm a "never cum" during sex guy. The longer I go with out an orgasm (several weeks or months), then the more receptive/submissive I am towards my top. He knows this about my sexuality and he limits my orgasms.  I'm completely happy with not cumming, because I want my body to be all about pleasuring him and his needs.

• 10 months later...

As many others have said, sex is all about the top when it comes to cumming.  If I cum while getting fucked, of course I love that.  It's not up to me though.  I don't touch my own cock during sex at all.  Sometimes my husband or other tops grab my cock while they are fucking me and THEY get me off.  Mostly so I'll clamp around their cocks while I cum.

On 7/25/2018 at 4:42 PM, rogerray65 said:

I'm a "never cum" during sex guy. The longer I go with out an orgasm (several weeks or months), then the more receptive/submissive I am towards my top. He knows this about my sexuality and he limits my orgasms.  I'm completely happy with not cumming, because I want my body to be all about pleasuring him and his needs.

You're a great candidate for a chastity cage to formalize his control and denial of your orgasms, and to limit your ability to even get hard.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest subsam1512

I do not cum before, during or after sex.  It is my role and duty to focus completely on my Breeder which is why i am a sub in chastity. The only pleasure I deserve is  knowing that I'm pleasuring the one fucking me.  Therefore a personal orgasm is of little concern and intentionally cumming in front of an Alpha male might be considered  offensive or rude...and to be avoided.

15 minutes ago, subsam1512 said:

I do not cum before, during or after sex.  It is my role and duty to focus completely on my Breeder which is why i am a sub in chastity. The only pleasure I deserve is  knowing that I'm pleasuring the one fucking me.  Therefore a personal orgasm is of little concern and intentionally cumming in front of an Alpha male might be considered  offensive or rude...and to be avoided.

Agree with @subsam1512 I try never to cum with my top and most of my tops don’t care. If I’m taking a particularly big long cock , my cum may start to ooze and spill out, but I do t care.  I do usually jerk off and cum later when I’m alone or in the presence of other bottom friends, but never with the top!!

• Upvote 1

Guest subsam1512
38 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Agree with @subsam1512 I try never to cum with my top and most of my tops don’t care. If I’m taking a particularly big long cock , my cum may start to ooze and spill out, but I do t care.  I do usually jerk off and cum later when I’m alone or in the presence of other bottom friends, but never with the top!!

I knew you would agree @Guygonebad 😊

• 4 weeks later...