Would you do yourself?

Tonmar01

Would You Do Yourself?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Do Yourself?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

People used to think they were being clever when they asked if Stuart and I were identical twins or maybe just fraternal. Stuart's other partner (immigration law got in the way) looked sufficiently like us that smart arses decided that then the fertilised split and separated, Stuart and I were one cell and Tomas the other. As an adult he was near idetical to us except for the fact of being two sizes larger in almost every direction. The answer is obviously "yes"

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Ok I'm either a freak or people haven't tried this before.

About a year ago I was semi/almost hard and bent my cock back under to my hole to rub it against it. It reached easily and after lubing up my butt I was able to push it inside me.

No I'm not kidding and I wondered how I'd never tried it before? I got the head and part shaft inside me.

I lasted only about 10 seconds when I blew inside my own butt. One of the hottest things I've ever done and love doing still. Give it a go...it works

True story

Guest slobbvers
Ok I'm either a freak or people haven't tried this before.

About a year ago I was semi/almost hard and bent my cock back under to my hole to rub it against it. It reached easily and after lubing up my butt I was able to push it inside me.

No I'm not kidding and I wondered how I'd never tried it before? I got the head and part shaft inside me.

I lasted only about 10 seconds when I blew inside my own butt. One of the hottest things I've ever done and love doing still. Give it a go...it works

True story

How hung are you? I've only been able to get the tip of my cock in. I am 7"c.

Well, when I top I tend to go for the twink -- the more fem the better. So I wouldn't fuck me.

When I bottom, I go for masc, athletic guys, which I am, but I also go for those darker than me. But if there were no Latin, Black or other darker guys around, I'd bend over for me.

If were in a suck only mood, I'd definitely blow me.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I also tend to top small framed twinks, emo's and some fem. When bottom, I want a big black dick or hung uncut hispanic to do the deed. So, using that litmus test, I wouldn't top me because I am not a twink however since I am a bigger guy, I would bottom for me. LOL. Weird. However, I have not had the best self esteem either so I would probably just pass me up in a club or other setting.

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Not so much really doing myself, yet I look for the same qualities and interest as myself, in other men:  roughly same height/weight, same age range, physically fit, Vanilla yet open to trying new things, fetish for Jocks, underwear and leather, personal habits, i.e.. smoking/non-smoking, drugs of choice, drinking, good hygiene etc.