gangraped and pissed on in the desert

i live in so califs high desert and i put an ad on one of the sites iam on seeking to be gangraped well last week it happened,5 guys picked me up took me deep into the desert stripped me took turns fucking my ass filling it with cum then fucking my face filling that with cum then one by one each pissed on me and in my ass and mouth then making me suck their cocks again i loved it all .

ok heres the story by the way they were all sailors,it was hot so i went to the beach and seeing noone was around i stripped to my jock and was just walking in the dunes,well there was someone there 5 sailors and after seeing me i was grabbed taken into the bushes my jock torn off and each one took his turn fucking my ass then they took turns fucking my mouth till each had unloaded their cum in me afrter that one by one they pissed in my ass and in my mouth i was forced by two of them to swallow it when they had finished pissing i was made to suck each one again but this time they made me suck two cocks at once,they asked for my email address and said if they hear of more guys coming up to where i live theyll give my address to them so they can have a go at my mouth and ass i hope it happens ill show any guy a good time

• 1 month later...