bar quickies

Treehugger

I was so fucking horny tonight. I tried to hook up with a bottom posting on Craigslist but he turned out to be a jerk. I sent him a description and pics. We emailed a few times and then I never heard back from him. Asshole. I just needed a yes or no so I could move on. So I went to the bar.

This is the Roundup in Pensacola, Florida. I had a few drinks and tried to cruise a guy. I liked his beard and bare chest. I can be really bad at cruising. I thought he might be cruising me but was not sure. Eventually he disappeared. Luckily there was another guy, kinda big but so obviously looking for some action. When he headed for the restroom I followed. He went into a booth without shutting the door. Hell I don't need a printed invitation an open door was good enough for me. I grabbed his cock and he gave me a big smile. He instructed me to lock the door.

I loved his cock. It was not terribly long but nice and thick. I went to work going down on his meat. He warned me to go slow but I could not help myself. All too soon he asked me what I wanted. His load of course. I probably sucked him for less than two minutes before I was swallowing his jizz. Too quick but I was still happy.

I went back out to nurse my drink a little more but I had already drunk all I could handle so I went back to the bathroom to stand at the urinal and see what kind of mischief I could get into. A couple minutes went by then an older guy stepped up to the urinal next to mine. A minute later I was sucking his cock. Small but hard. He had something of a gut he had to hold out of my way. I was so horny I did not care. I gave him the best blow job I knew how. He lasted longer than the last guy but not by much. I love it when a guy unloads in my mouth. Tasty.

I took up my position back at the urinal when my third cock showed up. He was a buddy of the last guy I blew. I saw them having drinks together. I am sure the one guy told him about the blow job he just got. Nice. I liked this guy, decent cock but also hairy. I let my hands roam while I took care of his meat. Load number three.

My last encounter two guys followed me into the booth. A bottom and a top. The top had a great cock. He only let me suck him a minute before shoving his rod into the bottom. Both guys were hot and I enjoyed the scene even if I was just kneeling there beating my meat. After only a minute of fucking they left. Damn! Did he cum? I stayed where I was pulling on my dick. The bottom came back and bent over the sink. I gave him a quick rim job knowing that would get my dick hard. He stayed put while I guided my cock into him. I was really attracted to this guy so it did not take long for me to cum. He quickly pulled up his shorts and was gone.

It all happened so fast. I would have liked to suck some more cock but the place was emptying out so I went home. During the drive I saw a meteor. It broke up into three parts, flared up and then died. A great end to a great evening. Now I have wack off thinking about all the cock I sucked tonight.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2