Manchester Pride cumslut - no load refused

BadSeedSlave

I'll be in Manchester for Pride over the weekend and am hoping to get as many loads as possible - at the sauna, cruising by the canal, groups / parties, hotel meets and wherever else I can get raw cock. 

Instead of only going for certain guys and restricting what loads I'll take, I've decided to be a total cumslut and take ANY load I'm offered this weekend without question (neg / poz / toxic / unknown). I should add that I am currently neg and not on prep ?. Anon loads particularly welcome - I plan to wear a hood blindfold and won't ask for face pics. I don't care how old you are or what you look like either, all I'll feel is your raw cock inside me. 

Ideally I'd like a dom master to arrange as much as possible, coordinate all the tops and make sure I head home with an ass full of cum afterwards. I'll give him full control of my ass for the weekend - he can decide how it should be used, treat it like his toy and invite guys to breed it. 

I've already lined up a few loads at a group session on Saturday afternoon, and expect to take several more at Basement Sauna on Saturday night. Other venue suggestions welcome, especially cruise nights / clubs with darkrooms I'm not aware of. Anyone here who is up for giving me a load or two over the weekend should get in touch so we can arrange a time/place.