My anonymous cum dump day

I have found that I really enjoy the anonymous scene. I recently bought my own house in Vegas and the bottom floor guest room is perfectly set up for people to come through the front door, fuck me, and leave. One day in particular I was very horny and decided I was going to get multiple loads. 

I first put up an ad on bbrt and Craigslist. Then browsed around on gridnr. I would message people that I was taking anonymous loads as a pump and dump. I found that the profiles with no pictures the guys were more willing to actually want to fuck anonymous. I got a couple of hits on all the different sites and began my cum dump day. 

The set myself up in the room. Blindfolded ass up with the front door unlocked. I had sent my address out and started waiting. Shortly I heard the front door open and the first guy came into the room. I heard the familiar sound of clothes sliding off and then felt hands grip my ass. I moaned in response and then felt his tongue on my hole. I immediately started whimpering begging for him to fuck me. I had left some lube and poppers to the side but the guy decided he had other plans. He rimmed, licked, and sucked on my hole getting it nice and wet. I then heard him spit and felt his fingers push into. I moaned some more and spread my ass for him. Slowly he worked my hole open all the while spitting into it. Finally I felt that wonderful feeling if his dick on my hole and he pushed in. Using only his spit as lube. It hurt at first and pulled away, but he grabbed my hips holding me in place and rammed into me grunting.  I whimpered and bit my pillow bearing the pain. He had no mercy and just fucked me harder and harder. He must have been horny because he blew really quickly. Never saying a word to me other than grunts and groans he gave me his wonderful load. Pulling out he slapped my ass and then left. 

I fingers my hole feeling his load in me waiting for the next person and I didn't have to wait long. Soon I heard the door open and heard a hello. The next guy I could tell was nervous and he was very slow to walk in the room. He took a while to undress and I told him not to worry. He did say it was hot that It looked like my hole had been used and I told him I had a load in me already.  I think he finally caved and I felt his dick press on my hole immediately.  No real foreplay he just pushed in as well. Luckily my hole was pretty open and nice and lubed from the other guys cum. He moaned and said how warm my hole was and slick it was as he started to pump into me. His dick felt pretty average and I decided to start squeezing his dick with my hole. This drove him wild and he starting moaning and I felt his dick spasm in me. He too quickly left after cumming. 

Nest I had a couple come in. They both were talking to each other in Spanish and slapping my ass. The first guy flipped me over onto my back and pulled my legs up. He pushed into me while his partner got on the bed and shoved his dick in my mouth. I was sucking away while getting pounded. The one in my hole said some more stuff in Spanish and pulled out. The one getting sucked then went to my hole and they swapped positions. He put his dick in my mouth and I could taste the other loads on his dick as his partner started fucking me. They kept swapping back and forth between my ass and mouth finally after a good 3 or 4 swaps one of them blew in my hole. His partner quickly switched and then he too blew in my hole.  

I then had two more guys after the couple come into my house and fuck me. All 6 guys gave me their loads and it was amazing. I love being a cum dump. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4