Maximize # of Loads

Sw40c

Hi, I searched and couldn't find a similar thread, apologies if this is a duplicate...

I'm going to be bred tomorrow by anywhere from 10-20 guys. I love keeping their loads in me as lube, but I've had bottoms refuse to fuck me when they find out I already have a load or two in me. My questions is, as a cum dump bottom, what ways have you found to maximize the number of loads you get at a gang bang? Thanks in advance!

19 minutes ago, Sw40c said:

Hi, I searched and couldn't find a similar thread, apologies if this is a duplicate...

I'm going to be bred tomorrow by anywhere from 10-20 guys. I love keeping their loads in me as lube, but I've had bottoms refuse to fuck me when they find out I already have a load or two in me. My questions is, as a cum dump bottom, what ways have you found to maximize the number of loads you get at a gang bang? Thanks in advance!

Just don't tell them that you are loaded. 

as for maximising number of loads... I think you already figured out the basics, so try to read the room. Otherwise, it really depends on the crowd and for how long will the party going on. Usually, everyone wants to unload towards the end of the party so usually, the second half is when you start getting loaded. And TBH if there's another bottom who doesn't like a cum filled hole, who cares? You gotta be in the space for the tops, not for the picky bottom who doesn't like the smell of another man's cum on their dicks.  Confidence is key. SHow the tops you mean business and you are in for the game. Good luck!

• Upvote 2

I’ll have a few loads in me (I ain’t saying nothing - I want the cum) and new tops will walk up and I’ll hear them ask one of those lurkers who just watch if anybody’s fucked me yet. That’s when I usually get cock blocked when they find out I’ve already been fucked a few times. Once they find out I’ve been seeded with a couple loads some tops won’t even touch me until I clean up… I always thought bareback was about cum. For some guys it’s a turn on, some not. It’s just finding a way to maximize the loads in me and getting the most cocks/loads in my hole. I mean, if we’re barebacking we’re all essentially fucking everyone else who’s barebacking, too. Why freak out with a seeded hole?  Do most bottoms clean up during a gangbang or is it just me who loves having a sloppy hole? 

4 hours ago, Sw40c said:

I’ll have a few loads in me (I ain’t saying nothing - I want the cum) and new tops will walk up and I’ll hear them ask one of those lurkers who just watch if anybody’s fucked me yet. That’s when I usually get cock blocked when they find out I’ve already been fucked a few times. Once they find out I’ve been seeded with a couple loads some tops won’t even touch me until I clean up… I always thought bareback was about cum. For some guys it’s a turn on, some not. It’s just finding a way to maximize the loads in me and getting the most cocks/loads in my hole. I mean, if we’re barebacking we’re all essentially fucking everyone else who’s barebacking, too. Why freak out with a seeded hole?  Do most bottoms clean up during a gangbang or is it just me who loves having a sloppy hole? 

That last sentence hits on the issue for some tops: they don't want to participate in a gangbang precisely because they don't like a loaded hole. They want a clean hole that's not too slick, and no amount of coaxing is likely to change their minds. That's not to praise or condemn them; it's just what they like. I had a relationship with a guy who not only used condoms but would freak out at the slightest bit of bodily waste that got on him, even if just on the condom. (He was also the sort who took 2 showers every day and washed his hands probably half a dozen times in addition to when he used the bathroom, etc.)