Finally a Cumdump!

cumhungrysub

I've been on this forum for years and have been wanting to become a cumdump more and more. I've finally crossed the line and can now officially call myself a cumdump! I took my first load last September and then got another one in December. Even though I liked getting loaded and decided then never to use condoms again, I was still really cautious and held off on hooking up again for a bit. Lately I've been wanting to get another load and last Saturday (September 30th) I finally did. Then something just clicked.

That first load was a pump and dump, and for some reason I needed another load more than anything. I found another guy to fuck me the same night, and because his boyfriend was asleep he had to fuck me in his apartment building's basement storage room. The completely perversion of the whole thing (sneaking around behind the guys boyfriend, getting fucked doggy on a concrete floor in a public place) sealed the deal. I'm a cumdump and my purpose is now to get as much cock and cum as I can!

In total this week I've gotten six loads. That's not counting the guy who bred me twice, or the straight guy I sucked off to completion (I swallowed of course!) anon in a hotel room. I'm still nervous about all the risks I'm taking, but now that I've started I can't stop. I feel like I'm finally being the real me, and the real me is a slutty cumdump who craves cock and cum! Any breeders in the DC area? If so, I want your load!

gettingbred 2.JPG

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6