Fuck a guy who passed out?

Japbtm

I would have thought that a bottom getting fucked whilst sleeping would be an uncommon event - I have never dozed off in any of the many, many hours I’ve spent in bathhouse rooms with open doors, but I’ve always assumed that anyone who came upon me asleep would just think, “Oh, he’s sleeping,” and move on. Most Tops say they don’t enjoy a lazy bottom, and you don’t get much lazier than asleep. You could as easily fuck a bushel bag of beans and get the same reaction if the guy doesn’t wake up.

Which brings me to: How can you not wake up when someone begins fucking you? I suppose some people are really deep sleepers, but are we really here just talking about guys messed up on drugs? I noticed that an earlier poster said that he never passed out but often blacked out - well, what’s the difference, and if there is one, if you blacked out, how would you know if you passed out in the meantime?

Why is this even desirable except to give a guy something to fap to after the fact? I’d rather be awake to anticipate a fuck - and savor my active participation in it when it happens.

Besides, bathhouse bottoming is like fishing - if you want to be successful you have to know how to use your bait. If you just lay it out there like something dead, you aren’t going to be very appetizing. But if you’re alert... and at just the right moment, when they think you don’t know they’re looking, you twitch your ass - hooked. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Not only would I do it, I have done it. At spring break some years back I noticed a group of guys in kind of a circle obviously messing around. I went in for a closer look and realized they were jerking off on and fucking a kid who had passed out. I didn’t know or recognize him but he had quite a bit of cum on his face and guys were forcing his mouth open and cumming in it, wiping cum off his body and putting it in his mouth and on his ass. At first I was shocked then kinda mesmerized. I had no idea how things got to where they were or how it started out.

As I watched I felt a guy put his hand in my swimsuit and say “it’s kinda hot isn’t it.” I could tell he was drunk from the smell of his breath and as he stroked me he pulled down the back of my swimsuit and could feel his cock pressing up against my ass as we started getting a rhythm of him stroking my dick and slowly forcing his cock in my ass. “You ought to fuck him, I know I’m gonna” he muttered as he kept fucking me and jerking me. I noticed a few of the guys were sucking each other and similarly jerking and fucking, then moving in to get off on the passed out boy. Not a single guy had out on a condom to fuck him so I knew his ass would offer no resistance. I was enjoying the fucking I was getting too much to pass it up and told the guy fucking me he should cum inside me and I’d cum inside the passed out kid. He laughed and said OK and before long he groaned and I could feel him flood my guts with his load. As he slid out of a me a guy already on his knees quickly moved over to suck him clean.

True to my word I moved in to take my turn fucking the passed out kid, putting his legs over my shoulders and I gladly butt fucked him. He’d probably been loaded with at least a dozen loads and his ass offered no resistance. I loved watching his body jiggle as I thrusted inside him. I was fantasizing how I wished it was me getting fucked like this, only not passed out, but awake and enjoying every minute of it. Eagerly begging for more cum. As I was fucking him I could feel a dick entering me and turned around to see a guy behind me smiling at me. “Want another load” he asked with a smile and I said yeah smiling back as he and I got into a rhythm. When I’m getting fucked it doesn’t take much for me to orgasm and soon I popped my load inside the kid and was moaning as he got off inside me. As he was another guy came over to have me suck his nice sized cock, which I gladly did. As the guy fucking me orgasmed the guy I was sucking told me he wanted to fuck me too and so I pulled out of the passed out kid so the next guy had his turn and wound up face down in a beach chair taking that guy’s load. I wound up having a small circle drift over to me to watch and took three more guys after that.

At the end it was just me and one guy who looked military who said I should go back to his room to join him and his buddy for some private play. I went with him and his buddy was back at the room and we wound up in a hot three way fuck fest that went for a few more hours. They both loved that I let multiple guys fuck me and admitted they wanted to do the same. They lined up a few group things that week and texted me to join and I did. It was hot to see the, getting tag teamed by other guys and I gladly joined and put my loads in the, both. I love that kind of situation whether the guy is awake or passed out. But for me...if I’m the bottom, I wanna be awake and into it.