Fuck a guy who passed out?

Japbtm

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:10 PM, drscorpio said:

If this is something you want to have happen, maybe a workable approach is to write on your back (well, have someone write on your back) "Please use me even if I pass out." Having a friend watching you to tell guys it is cool would  work, too. 

Like others have said, at a bathhouse you should be able to have that experience even without the sign. 

This is a brilliant idea. I want to try it.

• Upvote 1

I would totally do it and I would loooove folks to do it to me. I don’t get why folks are afraid to. I used to have a bud that I’d ask to fist me and go past my limits while passed out, and he’d go til I had convulsions. And one time I deliberately took enough while hooded and chained to a bathhouse wall, and I fell asleep getting fucked but the jerks called 911 (I woke up in the hospital with no clothes but my pa), so maybe I got fucked by more than 1...

On 6/25/2018 at 7:56 AM, Japbtm said:

I wonder if you can fuck a top who passed out? Suck his dick and climb up on his cock bare and ride it ;) 

Men do get hard in their sleep, so I would say yes. However, I would never use the dominant male. He has the natural right to violate and exploit me. He alone decides when and where to penetrate and breed. I have no such prerogative as a low-status pseudo-male.

• Upvote 1

Guest rawbro

When I was about 19 or 20 I met up with this guy from CL in the woods nearby my place, he only had Maximum Impact instead of poppers, as soon as I did the Maximum Impact I remember not feeling so well and I'm pretty sure I passed out. I don't know if he fucked me but I did wake up naked (which I wasn't before) my hole didn't hurt but it did feel lubey/cummy. I til this day won't ever do Maximum Impact again.

I aways tell people when a group gets started that in my case, unconscious does not entail unwilling. But yeah, I would fuck a passed out guy in bath house. I've been fucked that way in bathhouses. I'm glad that it happens and I often put myself in position for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have done it so several of my friends in the past - start out drinking and partying - then watch a movie - start j.o. - cumming - drinking - passing out - pulling the covers off - feeling and aqueezing his dick - sucking it !  Then the next time becoming more aggressive !    :)

15 hours ago, Kaiyunyun said:

If my memory serves me right, wouldn't fucking someone unconciously results in rectal prolapse or something? Aka.  Pink sock? Or it is a different kind of blackout?

Why do you think so? I can’t  see why there would be more prolapse than usual, i.e. proportional to penile girth and the amount of force used and the duration of the reaming.

On 6/30/2018 at 7:30 AM, rawbro said:

When I was about 19 or 20 I met up with this guy from CL in the woods nearby my place, he only had Maximum Impact instead of poppers, as soon as I did the Maximum Impact I remember not feeling so well and I'm pretty sure I passed out. I don't know if he fucked me but I did wake up naked (which I wasn't before) my hole didn't hurt but it did feel lubey/cummy. I til this day won't ever do Maximum Impact again.

Maybe I should try Maximum Impact!

On 7/4/2018 at 6:47 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

Maybe I should try Maximum Impact!

Yeah, that outcome would have been ideal for me, except that I’d want firm evidence of being bred, like my cunt sore and leaking seed (or bleeding). Or maybe you meant you want to try it on someone else.