POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,170 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

• 1 month later...

I'm so fucking envious of all the guys on here that started getting fucked at really young ages because it's something I wanted for as long as I can remember, but I didn't get loaded until I was 19.  I sucked my cousin off when we were 12, but I would have liked to have been getting my hole used by that age, preferably younger.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I lost my virginity on a summercamp when I was 13. Being a betwetter since ever diapers came also with me to the summercamp for the night. I was always the last one to be put to bed to be diapered by one of the leaders of the group. First is was a girl but being anoyed because I got a stiffy when she diapered me one of the fellow leading guys started to diaper me. They made fun of me but that guy that must have been around 18 years old and that was very nice and gentle rubbed each day the diapercream a little deeper on and in my but after a few times he diapered me. After one week or so that he penatrated my butt with more then one finger; he pressed his penis against my ass and it went right away in me. He started moving and I heared his breathing accelerating while I was experiencing a very nice feeling in my tummy. He came then in me and called me a good boy and diapered me up. In the morning I felt a sticky substance in my diaper being his semen and I smelled at it and also tasted it and was not bad at all. It was a smell I did not know because I did not have ejaculations at that age. In the following week he also sucked several times my little penis but fnished each time by cumming in my bum. I am sure that it was on that camp that I linked diapers and sex and discovered gay sex that would be my sexuality for the most important part of my life. I did not have psychological issues because of that or I did not feel used, I felt pleasured and loved and wanted to do that also for others. The following years on summercamp I started also to suck dick from different boys. My parents were amazed that I got so enthusaistic for summercamp...

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 10/5/2022 at 7:00 AM, kycumdump said:

I'm so fucking envious of all the guys on here that started getting fucked at really young ages because it's something I wanted for as long as I can remember, but I didn't get loaded until I was 19.

Reading these comments has made me feel the same way. I was a cute, shy, sissyboy. I wanted sex so badly but no luck until right after my second year of college. Moved into an apartment and the first time I went to pool I met my neighbor, had a couple of cherry vodkas, and finally had my first sex. Word spread and I fucked with another six guys within two weeks. But I so wish I’d had been able to have fun as a teen. 

On 8/31/2022 at 10:47 AM, Webster9 said:

(10-12)  When I was 11 years old, my Dad would drop me off at the YMCA, every Saturday morning for swim practice.  One day, I was at my locker, and there was an adult male using the locker right next to mine.  He kept on stroking his dick, then he picked up my hand and put it on his dick.  I can remember it getting a lot bigger and harder.  He took me into one of the restroom stalls, and had me suck him off.  I never saw him again, but there were plenty of other adult males with hard ons, walking around the locker room.  

This makes me want to sign up for the gym right now...

• Upvote 1

I think I was 18. By that point I had been browsing CL for a few years and finally built up the courage to meet with someone. Got fucked and breed by a 60+ yo white guy and loved it.

19…. Met a lawyer in his 50s off CL, we started off with him blowing me for cash

after a couple of hookups with him I got over my hang ups and starting sucking his cock — that led to him talking me into sitting on his cock and eventually taking his cum in my hole, but he preferred to pull out and shoot on my abs and then have me shoot.

He’d lick it up and we could cum kiss the mixture of our spunk and sweat until we got hard again and do it all over. We’d usually each cum 3-4 times a night when I’d come over, but back then unfortunately I hadn’t discovered how to concentrate on my prostate and couldn’t shoot handsfree.

• 2 weeks later...

16. Met a random guy in the known cruising loos in my town. Found him jerking at the urinal, stood next to him and did the same before making eye contact. Dropped to my knees and took his cock as best i could in a pretty bad blow job (was basically entirely inexperienced!). We moved to the stall where he used some spit as lube and pounded my arse till he shot his load and left with a thanks.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1