The Building

boy4you

When I get backing to the building and I really don’t know how I did it being so sore from getting fisted  every , day drinking so much Chem. piss with my arm all marked up from all the slams I took and my hole is now really starting to feel the full effect of being empty and I really miss that. The nurse at the building says my hole took a real beating and will need  2 weeks of rest and will he inform Larry for me to get compensated for the damage. I still say it  was of fun and very profitable as I know I’m a cum & Chem. whore. 

I keep have these fantasies of getting knock up and taking care of the chasers as so many who are POZ are now on meds and so few left who are POZ who are not on meds, and with the coming out of PrEP  there are a lot of people bare backing but they are not POZ and cannot spread the HIV virus that so many now want. It looks like I will always be on some kind of meds either PrEP or meds if I want to become undetectable after becoming POZ I will get on thous meds. I know that school is my future but I have become use to this life style  and the money as even with a great job I will only make working full time in a regular job what it takes me 2 months now being a rent boy. The love of my life is thinking the same way and understands we can sell our bodies so for maybe 20 years before we retire or people stop wanting us, it’s something we will have to think long and hard. Larry says if we both want to become POZ and work at infecting chasers we can make fortune and at our POZZING party would be a really big money maker for us as POZ would pay big money to breed us POZ.

Larry says he only has 1 working boy who in POZ and not on meds and if making a killing and will soon be going on meds as he is going to soon have full blown AIDS.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

As soon we tell Larry that Tommy and I both want to become POZ he is very happy and says it will be done one at a time , Tommy will be first and I’m to assist thous who will be infecting Tommy and his after care when he turns POZ and once he does it will be my turn to join the brother hood.

The day before Tommy is going to be bread POZ he is given some meds like you are going for a colonoscopy so his hole will be clean and nothing to interfere with the toxic loads that will be deposited in Tommy pristine clean hole.They are going to do a gang bang on Tommy and its  6 who are all off meds with a high VL over 600,000 who will be breading and paying a nice big fee to knock Tommy up.

The next day I take Tommy to the room that will change his life for ever , so when we get there the 6 are waiting for Tommy. They all are giving Tommy the once over grabbing his ass and taking Tommy over to the bed to inspect his body and 2 of them say at the same time very fresh meat , another one  ask Tommy does he knows what is about to happen to him , Tommy says the 6 of you are here to give me your toxic loads and to help join the POZ Brotherhood. I’m there is just a small briefs  and my dick bulging out as I’m so turned on. They ask me to keep Tommy happy by me giving Tommy his first slam as they all took turns working the tooth brush in his hole. Once Tommy hole is nice and raw and I see some blood they start 3 of them have P.A. on their dicks with a spike ball on the P.A. I gave his a heavy slam and hope it would make it easier for Tommy but it’s not as they are being very ruff with him calling him a negative faggot and his cries were being drowned out with a dick in his mouth , the bloody cum is running out of his hole and they have their pink cum cleaned by Tommy mouth . About 20 loads we put into Tommy hole as they left I installed a large plug in his wreck hole then put a strap around him so the plug would stay in. 

When they leave is in bad shape as I lay there with him , we are there for the rest of the night and Tommy is walking blow legged as it helps with the pain , as the nurse walks in he wants to inspect Tommy and see how much damage to him once he pulls the plug out . No cum is leaking out and that is a very good sign as Tommy body has  absorbed the toxic cum into his body.

My time will come once Tommy body has converted over to the POZ Brotherhood.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Weeks later Tommy has a bad case of the fuck flu, fever 101-102 , head aches , body joint pain and just really sick. The nurse this is one of the worse case of the fuck flu he has ever seen and is almost 100% sure Tommy is converting over to the POZ Brotherhood. In a month the blood work shows  Tommy is POZ with a climbing VL so right now he is very Toxic , the one thing  like me Tommy liked to be a bottom more than a TOP , but right now wants to fuck anything around and when a negative hole is asking for a POZ load Tommy sex drive goes into over driven.

Larry has the same type of gang bang set up for me with POZ men who are off meds. with a high VL and 2 months later NOTHING I’m still negative and it is pissing me off , yes I made a lot of money from the gang bang but Tommy is fucking every POZ chaser there is and having a blast. This has also cut into our love life as we are now lovers and care for each other very much.

Larry does not want to set up another gang bang as he has a client who really get off POZZING fem twink boys like me. It's a 4 hour flight to Mr. D place and I’m met at the airport by his boy who is a suite wile I’m in jeans and a tee shirt as that is all I will need. I’m told to sit in the back seat and we drive for 2 hours and the boy is not talking. When you say in the middle of no where that describe Mr.D place perfectly. Mr. D meets me at the door and if very friendly as he is about 50 6ft 1inch  180 LBS. in a suite , I feel guilty being dress the way I am , but Mr.D says why don’t I get undress and make my self comfortable as it’s warm out side and I should go out to the pool area and get some sun as back home it’s freezing cold. I head out to the pool and he is right the sun beating on my body feels great. After a few minutes  Mr.D boy comes by now naked except for a steel ring around his neck and a steel chastity device on his dick, he also has a few tattoos saying POZ above his dick a scorpion tattoo on his chest and on his back right above his ass crack the work POZ. He ask me if I want something to drink and I say yes and when I taste it I know it’s spiked with GHB but I know what I’m here for, later when the GHB has started to effect me he ask me if I want a massage and who would not from such beautiful looking boy.

Between the warm sun and the GHB and now getting this beautiful boy hand rubbing all over my body this is so relaxing and the oils he is using so warm as his fingers are probing my hole and massaging my dick wile I look into his eyes. When he starts to suck my dick I feel his hand putting something my hole and in a minute I get that burning  and the wonderful of a shard of Ms. Tina in my hole. Off in the distance I see Mr.D looking still in his suit as I exploded in his boys mouth , he does not spill a drop but comes to me and as he is kissing me he gives back my own cum as we tongue kiss for a very long time as he is now working my nipples.

When I get off the table I realize the shard he put in my ass was not a small one but a big one and the oil he rubbed over my body had something in it as my body is numb all over as he leads me into the house.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Mr.D boy leads me into the house and to a room in the basement where Mr.D is waiting in a hooded cape. This room is something like I have never seen before with the walls cover in Bio Hazard signs , No Condoms allowed and many others. Mr.D tells me to get on my knees , he ask me do I know what I’m here for?

I say Yes, 
He says for what.
I say for you to POZ me.
He says you are now  negative.
I say Yes.
He ask will you be willing to have your hole wreck to become POZ.
I say Yes.
He ask if I become POZ will I POZ others.
I say Yes.
He ask will I go on meds.
I say NO.
He ask if someone want me to use a condom will I .
I say I will use a condom after I sabotage it  and stealth them.
Then you are ready to join the Brotherhood and hands me a clip board and sign the  papers. He pulls out a pin and pricks my finger and squeeze out some blood and puts a drop on the paper.

Mr.D is still in his robe wile I see his bot brings over a tray, on the tray is a few to syringes and a leather strap and MR.D ask have I ever taken a slam before as I will need it for Mr.D for his planned  wrecking my hole for his toxic POZ loads. Wile on my knees looking up to Mr.D eyes his boy tied off my arm very tight and then Mr.D takes off his robe and I get the shock of my life as he has a Cruel Condom on his bulging dick with a few Bio Hazard , Scorpion and POZ tattoos , I have never seen one before as just the thought of someone putting that in your has to be very painful and the point on the tip stabbing the inside of my hole. Mr.D and his boy grab me and put me on a bench with my legs spread very wide and strap me to the bench so I can’t move and tell me if I want to scream go right ahead as no one will hear you but the 2 of us.The strap on my arm is so tight it had made my arm numb and I see the needle in and a flash of blood and the boy is waiting to push the plunger of the biggest slam I have ever taken. I feel Mr.D dick right by my hole as he is moving the cruel condom around the hole and it is very ruff , the boy pushes the plunger and removes the leather strap and it takes my breath away as Mr.D pushes his dick with the cruel condom into me all the way. Between the rush of the big slam and Mr.D pushing his dick and the pain  associated with that ,not being able to move is really something as my heart is jumping out of my body as Mr.D is moving his dick with the cruel condom on slowly at first then faster and faster. When he pulled out I thought he had cum in me but he did not , so when he came around to show me what the cruel condom  did to me I see a lot of blood as he comes down to my face and says well that’s a well prep hole for POZZING now as he takes the condom off and tells his boy to clean it off with his mouth. With my hole well prep Mr.D starts to fuck me and its like no other fuck I have ever taken before. Between the slam and the knowing I will soon be POZ I’m flying like I never have before. Each time he fuck me he would place a plug in my hole and any cum on the floor I would lick up , his boy would lick around my hole clean. When not on the bench getting my hole wreck by Mr.D I would service Mr.D boy dick with my mouth and swallow his toxic cum as he was just taken out of chastity , he became POZ 2 months ago. This boy is shooting loads like I have never seen before and they taste a little different that others. 
CC8-320x320.jpg.c00df9adc75b87f5f9a24622f92f4ab2.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1