When I was younger I was totally straight and only imagined what it would be like to finally be able explore my inner gay desires , But when I finally was grown and out on my own , I moved to Florida and found that there were lots of gay people to help me come out of the closet ,And with the gay clubs I found that i could explore my gay desires . And then as I began to explore the internet I discovered that not just my desires but there were boys into my  dirtiest  perverted fantasies and they loved even more extreme levels of perverted pleasure . I Totally love being a Total top and my fantasy of finding boys/men that are so extremely into cock (MY COCK) that they love it and crave it and want to worship it and serve (MY COCK)  , giving 100 percent focus and devotion to giving my cock pleasure , ULTIMATE INTENSE PLEASURE ,  And be so addicted to my cum that they  crave and hunger for it and their body wants and needs lots of  my cum inside them all the time . Ltoove to find boys/men that  make me completely surrender my cock to them and  let them take total contol of it so my sole purpose , my cock's sole purpose is to be pleasured and continusly produce cum for them to milk out of my cock and feed their hungry holes . Love having a BBottom make me lay back give them total control as they massage and jack  and suck my cock giving it intense pleasure and making my balls build up big loads of cum . Then sliding their hungry hole down on my cock and feel their ass muscels wrap completely around my cock working it as they steady  pump up and down and beging milking me , love to feel their hole create suction around my cock as they pump faster , milking me and making me explode my first shot of cum up their hole and the suction makes me cum and cum and cum as their hole continues to milk all my cum out . Love when the bottom slides off then grabs my cock and pumps out every last drop as he sucks me clean, then the bbottom looks into my eyes and tells me he wants more .

th.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

HELL YA bro should let me know next time you think your coming to town , Totally looking to have a hot scene where i sit back in a chair naked wearing my converse , and a bb bottom stands in front of me and gets naked and puts on a pair of converse then gets down between my legs and grabs ahold of my cock and works it over good stroking and sucking it and building up lots of cum in my balls , then looks up and tells me he wants to ride my cock , and as he slides his hole down on my raw cock he tells me his hole is so hungry for cum ,, and as my cock swells and throbs up his hole i tell the bbottom to bounce up and down and milk it till my cock feeds him all my cum 

• Like 1