Sign in to follow this  
Londonbear

Three Monday Morning Loads

Today after working at a trade fair and getting zero trade, I got contacted by three guys, all who I have played with before, they came round one by one, thank god I am finally home!

1. Local black care worker with a tick 7" BCC, fucked me by pulling his cock out of his hospital uniform, eating my hole, pushing in and breeding me

2. Spanish guy, oral only, visiting London From Madrid, I gave him a full service deep throat blowjob, until he blew his load in my mouth, I then spat the load into a cup and syringed it into my ass

3. London based Spanish top with thick 8" fucked me using the last two loads of lube, sort a quick load, then fucked me really slowly and blew a second huge load into my ass.

IMG_6595.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

IMG_6600.JPG

IMG_6601.JPG

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bristolperv
      Girlfriend and sister going away for a week in July and left me on babysitting duty. Need some company for filthy fun. My wickr is bristonapi 
    • By RawLeather
      Cum dump/Pig hole for use.  Give me your Cock, Give me your seed, Give me your fist.  NONE REFUSED.  I want to to feel you cum drip down my leg.  Face down, ass up and ready to serve you!!  CONGRESS HOTEL.  Parties listed on BBRT under PIGFFUCKHOLE.  Cum feed me
    • By I84SexSlave4All
      Complete submissive cumdump cub for you to use as you see fit. I  cannot refuse you no matter what. 1 541-709-1443. 
      I can take any cock rough or sensual, Groups, DP, WS,  gangbang, restraints , massage,  bdsm, ff, toys, rough trade, no permanent damage.  Do whatever you want other wise. I dislike scat, but I  can take it. 
      MOC I will serve completely.
      I -84 by rhe Love's Truck Stop. Love Truckers and sleepers. Hitch hikers welcome. Outdoor sex is great. 

• By Powersubbtm
      Thinking about going to the event in July.  I know that all rooms at CCBC are sold out, so I’ll probably have to find another place. But I’m also willing to submit myself to a hot dom guy who would let me stay with him, even if I have to sleep on the floor. He could collar and leash me during the party, whore me out to his friends, take guys loads and piss, or other ideas that we can agree on together. I’m very open to a lot of things.
    • By thatASSinPB
      Anon bareback bottom hosting tops and taking raw loads tonight 9 PM - 1 AM.  Will be ass up in PB.  @thatASSinPB

Other #BBBH Sites…