Three Loads Last Night

muscledpigbttm

A dead day at work led to a productive day on the apps so by the time I had to leave the office I had couple of big thick dicks waiting for me to ride.  I figured one would flake (and did), and so I getting together with the hung Venezuelan who had bred me some time earlier.  Entering his apartment, I found he was already naked and was quick to strip me of my backpack and push me down on my knees.

topnumber1.1.jpg.92dd0da5c357228c7810a095a80ac914.jpg.31e72d388de3af6486433b50a2afb317.jpg (pic from old post)

I serviced his dick good (any way to upload videos on here?), deepthroating it and making sure he saw me choking on it.  I got it all nice and lubbed up, while I used some of the extra spit to have my hole ready.  He moved onto the living room's couch, sat down and demanded I sat on it.  I took some poppers as I wanted to shove it all the way in fast and without pain, and succeeded.  I was soon riding it hard, jumping up and down, spreading my cheeks and having him go deeper each time.

He got me on all fours and didn't care that I told him he was hurting me.  He fucked and plowed and wrecked my hole, leaving his load as deep in me as possible.  He may have heard me beg him for it.  We talked for a bit, drank a beer and I left, hole sore but still hungry.

I opened up Grindr and got a message from a guy saying I was invited to check out this new bathhouse they'd opened not so long ago.  I figured it'd be empty it being a weekday but went anyway and told this hung bear I know that I'd been talking to during the day to meet me there.

aslkhoibsdf.jpg.b40ca6c8d92fd0d795a81976073a2b71.jpg (curved downwards)

Once I got there it was indeed empty but for a handful of guys.  One of them was sitting of a couch naked so I went over and grabbed his dick.  He didn't seem to mind so I went down on him while the other guys watched.  I smelled some poppers in the room and saw a really big bear type jerking off and taking some hits so I asked for some.  At that moment the guy I was blowing stood up and pulled me into the dry sauna.  We fooled around a little bit more and he turned me around and started eating my ass.  I clenched hard so as not to let any drop of the first guy's cum drip, and at that exact moment the guy I had called earlier walked into the room.  He took a quick look, took his towel off and gave me his dick to suck.  Riding a big cut dick that's hopefully adding precum to my cum-filled hole while deepthroating another cock with onlookers jerking off.  Fucking amazing.

sdfhcdcvbsdfg.jpg.e24988ec93e72386cec0c18b10e782a2.jpg (Through Grindr I got the cut guy's pic)

The heat got bad fast though so we left and got into a private room.  I got on all fours on the bed and was tag teamed by this two big cocks that had my hole lose and sloppy in no time.  One of them was soon asking me were I wanted his load and I just reached back, grabbed onto his butt and made sure he wouldn't take his cock out no matter what.  He moaned, groaned, bit my back and shot deep into my guts, mixing his DNA with that of the previous guy.  Once he stopped twitching I pulled it out and turned around to suck it, while the bear shoved it into me and started pounding me hard.  I heard one of the onlookers moan and announce his cumming, but he got it on his belly.

The cut dick I was sucking was already soft but the other guy still hadn't cum.  I took some poppers and offered him some, which he took.  Soon you could just tell it was hitting him hard and he was loving it, grabbing onto my waist and mercilessly plowing his dick into my hole, in one intense and noisy flurry of deep shoves.  He grabbed hard onto my shoulders and when I could feel his dick pulsing I started jerking off hard.  It was nicely timed and I shot my load onto the bed at the same time I had another guy blast deep into my guts.  I squeezed every last drop out of him and got up, thanked them both for the cum, went downstairs to dress and headed home.

Today at work all that DNA finally came out.  Thankfully it seemed I had already absorbed a good part.

• Like 3