Thank you to all those that have cum before me

16 hours ago, masctravelingpup said:

Fucknfeedme and slut.    Damn, would love to chill with you guys.      Fucknfeedme, I get to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando a lot for work, but would,l0ve to come check your that fur body of yours.  Woof.    

Slut, would be fun to, cruise ccbc or canyon club for cocks and loads with you.    Woof 

@masctravelingpup I THINK you meant me - "slut" is my "ranking" (I think it's based on number of posts or something). My actual profile name is "phukhole", pronounced "FUCK-hole".  ....and yes, I would LOVE that. Your hole would attract a lot of cocks, not to mention your horse cock! Damn!  

Thanks phuchole.  Yes’m I did mean you.  Lol.   Congrats on the slut rating mine is still something to not brag about. Lol.  But hopefully I will f=get upgraded to slut as well.   Or white sounds nice too.    Do you have better luck, at ccbc or canyon club?    Or is all worlds good?    That book store in Perez in cc is my best chance to get a load it seems ... at least so far