Fetish for bald guys?

CigarBear68

Mmmmmm, big, muscular, bald dudes with a nicely trimmed goatee, the kind that have a huge cock and act like it, so full of that aggressive, Alpha-Top, dom attitude...the type that will walk right up to me in a bar, rub his hard dick against my thigh or put his crotch inches from my face as he looks straight into my eyes and tells me he is going to fuck me...my absolute kryptonite.

• Upvote 1

Bald, goatee, 40's, stocky or muscle bear are my favorite tops! I love sucking these mens' cocks. Stocky bears are more gentle and loving, muscle bears are more dominant and aggressive. Either type are tops who I immediately submit myself to. I love how they're also attracted to me and know that I'm a bottom. 

While there are other bald tops with goatees, its always the bearish ones who are the best tops. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a sucker for a balding/bald guy. Not so much a shaved head but naturally balding. It is an immediate kick into submission to their masculinity. I guess, it is a trigger of masculinity and virility in my mind. If you’re balding I want you dick??. End of story. If you’re balding with body hair and a dad bod gut I’m in heaven. Love getting fucked, feeling a mans beer belly on me and my hands on his balding head. Yep, I have daddy issues. 

• Upvote 1

When I was a kid, my dad had a t-shirt that said, "I have better things to do with testosterone than grow hair." -- never a truer word was spoken.

I starting balding when I was 20 and these days I go to the barber every two weeks to get a cut-throat razor shave. I'm not sure if the barber is aware of my erection under the sheet, but my cock gets hard as soon as the razor comes out and only goes down when I leave. I'd love to find a Dom who would be into shaving my head during play.

On 3/12/2018 at 9:40 AM, BottomKink said:

Bald, goatee, 40's, stocky or muscle bear are my favorite tops! I love sucking these mens' cocks. Stocky bears are more gentle and loving, muscle bears are more dominant and aggressive.

I'm a top myself, but I also like the guys you've described...either as bottoms for me to fuck, or as tops that I can tag team some bottom boys with.  Love to see a bear (muscle or not) railing a younger slimmer guy.

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

I have been attracted to several bald or balding guys.  Not really because of that, but because they have been excessively hairy elsewhere, and I LOVE hairy men...

• 1 year later...