Any other sluts in your family?

Pig Bottom

Since you're presumably discussing biological families, I'll never know.  We were adopted kids, but when my folks passed, I did find some documentation in their lockbox at the bank relating to the birth parents.  Apparently, I was a "love-child" of two horny teenagers who later on got married and raised a family.  I'll never know if any biological siblings turned out to be sluts - or even gay. That fact did make it easier for my adoptive family, since all the relatives knew that I wasn't actually "their" blood.  Frankly, I'm just as happy knowing I'm not of their blood too. I never hear from any of them anymore, which is fine with me.  Life is what we - as separate, individuals - make it.  So far, I haven't wasted much of mine.

I found out as a teenager that my mother was a slut, a whore, whatever you want to call it. I used to jerk off to slides of her. Yeah, back in the days of photographic slides, my parents went to the lengths of photographing her with other guys then having the pictures developed as slides. I guess it was easier to share (and hide) them. Never found any pics of her with women, just other men who weren't my father. She was always naked, anyway. Maybe I got my own love of cock from watching her, vicariously. She always looked happy in those slides.

• Like 2

As far as I’m aware no. But then again we don’t discuss this kind of stuff amongst us. 

My family knows I am Bi - and that’s the extent of it. They need not need know more. Nor is it my business to know theirs. 

I have a good friend who knows of my sexual escapades. Last I visited her in Oregon I told her I had a “regular” who fucks me BB, and last time he was fucking me I called him daddy and he fucked me harder. 

she about died of laughing. 

I'm an only child, and my mom is a very conservative religious woman. My stepbrother is a bit of a player, though, and has - if I recall correctly - at least 3 kids from 3 different women. My stepsister has quite a few kids, but to my knowledge she's entirely monogamous (now, at least.)

My stepdad, though... I know he had a lot of hookups before meeting my mom, some with guys, some with girls. And we definitely had some sexual chemistry between us, though it never went any further than jacking off together (and that one questionable night where he ended up naked in bed with me, claiming he got "turned around" in the middle of the night.) And I've recently come across his profile on some adult hookup sites, though he's still married to my mom.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Since you're presumably discussing biological families, I'll never know.  We were adopted kids, but when my folks passed, I did find some documentation in their lockbox at the bank relating to the birth parents.  Apparently, I was a "love-child" of two horny teenagers who later on got married and raised a family.  I'll never know if any biological siblings turned out to be sluts - or even gay. 

So since you found all of that out about your birth parents, did you at some point look them up to learn more about them and perhaps meet them, if I can ask? Or did you research them without actually meeting?

Of course you may ask ....

As executor, I found those documents in the lockbox at my folk's bank after both had passed.  They had never shared any of that information with me or my sister (I mean, information on her biological parents).  So, it wasn't until a few years ago that I had any idea there was information to be had.  I will say that our parents were 100% honest with us as kids, never hiding the facts from us.  They just neglected to share any information that might lead either of us to make the attempt.  I don't blame them at all.  We had a great childhood, all of that, and I loved my parents as much as any kid could.  

By then, I thought it over for some time, and finally arrived at why do it?  My life was well established, theirs was too, so what would be gained by upsetting that applecart.  I know I have siblings, at least one brother, (maybe two)  and at least 2 sisters (maybe 3).  These were conceived after the birthparents grew up a bit, married, and had more kids.  Since it was a Lutheran placement service - in Sweden - where they presumably grew up and now live - I thought it may well prove a more negative than positive thing.  

This may sound odd, but ..... the only thing I would have liked was if the younger brother would have been gay too, and I'd have had a "little brother" to .... well ..... get started on, if you receive my meaning.  Other than that, far too much water had passed under the dam, to my view.  I'm not at all bothered by any of it.