Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or having a lot of different tops?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly looking for regular fuck buds, but like mixing it up with new tops every now and then
    • Mostly looking for variety, but regular fuck buds have their place
    • I want take loads from as many different guys as possible.

i give preference to regular guys out of loyalty. i also give preference to guys who live somewhat close. that sometimes means flaking on new opportunities. but sometimes a regular guy will pimp me out, so i get plenty of variety when that happens. really, though, all a new top has to do is show up at my apartment. i can't help but submit to a dom guy and his beautiful cock; just start treating me like i'm your bitch and i will be.

i have regular guys whom i love to connect with, its always very very different with them than when im whoring my own hole out for many guys, it's a different need at a different time i guess? my regular buddies tend to be much more physical than any random guy i hook up with, ive held actual conversations with most of them, ive even gone on a date or two with a few of them, and then there are some who i never talk to and hardly even see while they fuck me, but i have the comfort of knowing what to expect and the comfort of knowing how i will be used, sometimes those simple things mean alot to me, if i had to choose between having my regular buddies or having a ton of different guys i'd never see again, i'd chose my regular guys, though i gotta say that the best regulars i have, have always been as enthusiastic as i am about having as many guys as possible fuck and load my hole!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually find the labored cumload of a regular partner, who knows how to make me receptive and i know how to completely turn on and make him super hard, to be infinitely more satisfying than the empty feeling of trying to get as many strange cocks flooding me. With a top i know and like we have already experimented and established our identities and roles in relation to each other(barring that we are both honest with our desires). but sometimes I do want to feel like a completely degraded whore bitch and its hard to achieve that state of being with someone you are truly intimate with.

Definitely different tops, prefer anonymous actually... love to have various guys fuck me at the baths... as said before, regular fuckbuds gets old to me.. after a couple of times I've lost interest.. more of the same...

Guest MightyMouth

I have a regular partner so when I'm with other men I tend to be more random to keep down the drama. There are a couple of men who used to fuck me regularly that I could go back to if I am ever in their cities but locally, it's just easier to be random.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say i have alot of regulary fuck buddies. thare some that are my favoriates. but i find that i am a bttm that one guy is not enough. I require several fuck buddies to get my required ment of getting my ass fucked and getting 20+ loads. now if a top can cum that much that would be hot. but again i find after my reg bud fucks and dumps his laod.. if he can not cum again then i am ready for the next reg bud or anonymous bud to cum breed me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As a top, I don't like greedy bottoms for whom I will never amount to anything but another dick. As with anything in life, when the focus is solely on quantity, quality suffers. I'd rather have sex infrequently and experience a deep, intimate, spiritual connection with an amazing bottom boy. Why waste my time on someone whose sole focus is his own gratification and fantasy fulfillment when I can experience an encounter on so many more dimensions.