If it was up to you to set a new age of consent, what would the age be and why?

rawTOP

What age of consent would you choose?  

1,745 members have voted

1. 1. What age of consent would you choose?

• No age of consent - just stiffen penalties for rape if victim is under 18
    • Keep it at 18

• 1 month later...

I favor a different age of consent for boys than for girls because the adult will generally be a man. A younger boy may have genuine interest and curiosity for an older male. I've read about many young boys (12-14) who search for sex play with older men and defend a younger age of consent because of that.

But I doubt any girl 12-14 is genuinely intereted in playing with a man's cock. But many boys are.

My vore would be for a different age of consent depending on the gender.

Uk age of consent is now 16, it was 18 for same sex relationships til recently, but I think that it should be lower so went for 15! Though I know guys who've been doing it since they were 12!

Personally I have been consciously attracted to men since I was 9 or 10! Though don't believe people are sexually mature enough until 14/15!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a highly controversial subject. Possibly one of the most controversial to date. But I do believe that rawTOP is right. The current system isn't working as well as it could be. So yeah, I think that the age limit should be lowered some. 16 sounds like a good age to me. That seems to be the age most people are starting to have sex at anyways these days.

General age should be 16. But with restricted penalties to guys aged within 2 - 3 years of each other playing with each other, ie someone who is 16 and fucking a 13 year old would not be treated as harshly as a 30 year old. Older guys can manipulate kids under 16 - 18 just too easily.

That said I was first fucked when I was 14 by a 38 year old and am glad I was (nothing better for a bottom guy than having a horny step-dad ;-))!