POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?  

633 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31+
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

I was fucked 40 times in an afternoon in London, at an event called SBN. Though some of them could have been the same guys coming back multiple times. A guy had me bent over sucking his cock, and he kept rotating my ass around to point it whoever was next, so I’ve no idea who they were or how many individual guys there were really.

• Like 2

It was during a LGBTQ pride night, I was gangbanged in a sauna darkroom, don't know the exact number, was high & drunk and then passed out later that night. 

My best is now 9 fucks (i.e. me being fucked), again being Wednesday at the sauna. It was quiet early on, but sure enough things picked up. I'm back there tomorrow. Right now i just can't get enough. I just want to increase the load count!

Would have been my last Berlin trop in 2017 for Folsom.  Hit the jackpot on naked night at Lab, and I was fucked by between 15-20 men.  Not as many loads, unfortunately, but was still the most active night of my life.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had 9 at a mates house after putting an ad on BBRT. Was a bit disappointed as 21 signed up, plus only 5 of the 9 bred me. 

One poor guy drove from Wolverhampton to Manchester, had an allergic reaction to my mate's cat, came after about 30 secs and had to leave! 

At least I took his load though. 

• 2 months later...

Probably about 10, was at a party in West Hollywood early 2000’s, was flying high, guys just coming in the room, my ass was up, just keep sliding in cock after cock, load after load. 

Loved taking as much cock as I could. Did not care if you were poz or neg. Knew I would be POZ someday, given when you only bareback

• 1 month later...

'Twas the Night Before Christmas.... Actually it wasn't LOL But it was the night before Pride in Berlin. The year was 2017. And the playground was the Lab at Berghain. I can't possibly tell how many men I fucked or I have been fucked by... Could've been 50, 100, who knows? But every now and then I would feel a slosh of cum dripping down my legs. At one point even the bartender couldn't resist and stuck his dick in me. It was the small bar between the two large areas. I tried to remember the following days about the fucks I got but who can make sense when I was in the dark container and getting pounded every minute by someone else? And how can I possibly keep count of the holes I fucked when the sight of man's ass up in the air was enough for me to plow in and give it a go?  The whole night was a blurry mix of sweat, cum, cunt smell, spit, lube poppers, weed, piss, and more cum, sweat ....

Once one has an experience like that, everything else, is a just a cute tale. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1