Double Conversion

slavetoy4u2use

Part 4

The directions to “Master Nick’s” were pretty simple.  Rob strolled down Bourbon Street until he saw the adult video arcade the bartender had mentioned and he took a left at the next cross street. Two more blocks and there it was there on the corner.  There was quite a bit of foot traffic in this area and the store had a big display window, so it was a legit business for sure.  He walked in the door and stopped dead in his tracks.  “Wow, he thought; “I have never seen so much gear in one place”.  He didn’t know where to begin. He started aimlessly wandering around the store.  However as soon as he realized that all eyes were staring at him he snapped back to his usual self. “Of course all these cocksuckers want me,” he mused “look at them following me around wanting my big cock”.  When he stopped to examine some leather cuffs, an obvious pussy boy appeared a few feet away and put his hands into some heavy metal manacles hanging on display and licked his lips. On the other side of him was another guy running his hands up and down a huge dildo with the same sex crazed look in his eyes.

Suddenly there was a voice behind him. “Can I help you find something Sir?”  It startled him but as he turned to respond, a sneer immediately came to Rob’s face. The store clerk standing there was old enough to be his grandfather.  He looked a lot like the effeminate leather queens from his hometown bar - weathered and wrinkled.  It was obvious in Rob’s mind that the guy had years of experience as a cum dump.  This guy had no pecs, the leather harness over his t-shirt hung loosely over his flat chest, and the leather chaps he wore over his jeans did nothing but make his ass look soft and flabby. The clerk continued, “My name is Jerry, I be happy to help you find the right fit.  We have a couple dressing rooms back there for you to use try things on.”  Rob glanced to the back of the store and saw the curtained booths that Jerry was referencing.  There were already a couple of other store patrons back there loitering around. Rob’s immediate thought was, “Certainly those whores are just back there to try to get a quick peek of something they are never going to get.”  Rob just shook his head in disgust and said he’d be fine on his own.  That comment didn’t seem to faze Jerry at all and he kept closely following Rob through the store. He continuously asked Rob if he needed to try on something. In reality Rob did want to try some of this gear; that was the whole point shopping here. He wanted a fit that would accentuate his muscles and make all the bottoms weak in the knees. He just didn’t want give this slut the pleasure of serving him.

“Hey Jerry, can you help those guys over there by the slings, they have a couple of questions?” boomed a deep voice behind Rob.  Jerry nodded and went over to the slings as requested.  “Sorry about that dude, Jerry gets a little carried away with his fantasies sometimes when he sees a guy like you.”  Rob turned, and standing there was a tall built masculine guy about his height. Although he was probably five to ten years older than himself, Rob could tell the man spent some serious time at the gym.  The man extended his hand and said “My name is Nick”.

Rick firmly shook his hand. “I’m Rob. You’re Nick as in Master Nick? “  Nick chuckled and said “That’s me, I’m the owner. I’m sorry again if Jerry was bothering you, if you find something you like here I’ll give you a discount for the trouble.” “This place can be a little overwhelming; can I help you find something?”.  Rob explained to Nick that his first priority was to find some items that showed off his body and that he had some bad experiences in the past ordering things on the internet. “Do you want leather, latex, rubber or what…?”   “I’m not sure where to start, but I probably want a couple of jocks as well” Rob replied as he grabbed a hanger with a red jock on it. Nick started roaring with laughter “Oh, you don’t want that jock, look at the back!” Rob actually blushed as he looked at the back strap and saw the words “FUCK ME” written in big block letters. Nick took the jock from Rob’s hand, hung it back on the rack and stated “Dominate Tops like you and I wouldn’t be caught dead in something like that.” “Let me pull a few different things I think you’ll like and that will have all the bottom boys worshipping at your feet.” Within five minutes Nick had a handful of items and beckoned to Rob to follow him. ”Let’s get you into these and see what you think – follow me”.  The two walked back towards the changing booths, but once they reached them, Nick continued a few more feet to a large door, reached for his key ring on his belt and unlocked the door.  He motioned to Rob to follow.  Rob obliged but as he reached the door he asked “What’s back here?”

Nick explained that this area contained some of the larger bondage equipment and that it was used for customer demonstrations as well.   “I thought you’d appreciate some privacy since you’ve had an audience from the moment you walked in.”  “We also have some bigger mirrors back here so it will be easier for you to see how you look.“

When Rob saw the bondage table, fuck bench, wooden stocks as well as assorted cages and slings he asked “Why do you keep the door locked, I bet customers would love to see this stuff?”.  “I personally was actually thinking of getting some things like this for the basement of the house I rent.” Nick smiled - “Well this equipment is for sale if you are interested, we discount it because it’s been used for demos, but to answer your question about the locked door – we had issues in the past with guys going to the changing booths on the pretense of trying on clothes and they then would sneak back here and play unsupervised.”  “We had a couple guys that didn’t know what they were doing and they got hurt.” “It’s not intuitive for guys that aren’t Dom’s like us as to how to use this stuff.”  “Anyway, the insurance company suggested that we keep the area locked when we weren’t using it for supervised demos, classes or events.”

Nick handed Rob a pair of leather pants and a harness and then pointed to a door along the side wall. “Here try these on; you can use the bathroom over there.” “There is no mirror inside but you but you can step out here in the main room to see how you look – Don’t worry your friend Jerry can’t come in and molest you or anything, I relocked the back entrance.”  As Rob took the gear and headed to change, Nick walked over to a laptop sitting on nearby desk and clicked on an icon.  Soon the screen was filled with the image of Rob removing his clothes.  Nick smiled knowing that Rob’s smooth chiseled chest, abs and ass would look good on film.  Rob’s big cock and low hanging balls would certainly drive up his popularity.

Rob emerged from the bathroom and smiled broadly as he saw himself in the mirror. You could hear the excitement in his voice as he exclaimed “This is what I was talking about; I look hot!”  Nick nodded in agreement and walked over to Rob to adjust the harness.   Ron cocked his head as he noticed the difference in how much better he looked from that simple adjustment. Nick said, “Looks good but let me show something: Take that harness off and put on this one”.  Rob quickly obliged and stepped back to see the difference.  “This is more of a half harness; see how the way the cut shows off your pecs more?” asked Nick. “Oh yeah, this is much better!” exclaimed Rob.  “I’m sorry I am sweating all over the place, I must be turning myself on.”  “Actually,” replied Nick; "it is a lot warmer back here than the front of the store, we don’t pump the AC up as much in this area unless there is something going on with a crowd”.  With that Nick walked over to a nearby water fountain and took a drink.”  Rob walked over to the fountain as well and took a deep drink.  As he finished drinking, he grimaced and turned to Nick to say “Your water has a funny taste to it, almost medicinal.”

“Yeah, I forgot you aren’t from here and don’t have much experience with the local tap water.” “The last hurricane that hit the area did some major damage to the utility infrastructure; they have to add a lot of chemicals to our drinking water.” “Believe it or not, that water fountain actually has some extra features to try to help enhance the water to make it better.”  Nick then continued, “It’s important though to keep yourself hydrated; you wouldn’t believe how many tourists the city gets that drink alcohol all day and quickly end up drunk and collapse from the heat and dehydration.”  “They either forget or just don’t realize how much alcohol dehydrates a person.” A lightbulb went off in Rob’s head; He was one of those people that had forgotten about the dehydrating effects of the heat, humidity and alcohol.  He subsequently leaned down and took another long drink from the fountain.

“One perk about the situation though, is it leaves a lot of weakened bottoms, ripe for the picking” chuckled Nick. “Yeah but I don’t ever bottom and that would never happen to me!” responded Rob with a snide tone in his voice.  “I don’t either," said Nick; “but for Dom Tops like us, the dehydration can lead to performance problems and makes it harder to cum multiple times when we are looking to play all night.”  Rob took another drink of water.

Nick hadn’t lied to Rob per se.  The fountain did have features to treat the water, but they weren’t anything like a filter for removal of chemicals. On the contrary, when someone pushed the button to get a drink, a small amount of a specially designed chemical mixture was released into the water flow. The purpose was not to reduce inhibitions, but to increase the level of horniness.  The blend of pharmaceuticals and botanicals was meant to keep a cock rock hard, increase sexual desire as well increase cum volume.  When events were held in the backroom of the store, the drink was affectionately referred to as “Fuck Water”.  Based on the amount of water Rob had drunk so far, he would likely be uncontrollably horny for many hours to come. In fact, based on the bulge forming in his leather pants, the Fuck Water was already beginning to work as intended.

An idea suddenly came to Rob. He should get a couple of pics of himself in this gear. He could then upload them and update his BBRT profile.  That way later tonight, he’d have a whole lineup of hungry bottoms begging to take his cock.   Therefore Rob asked “Hey Nick, do you mind if I take a couple of selfies, just to remind myself what I look like in this outfit as I try on others?”  “Sure thing bud, I imagine your phone is in the bathroom with your clothes, let me grab it for you”.  As Nick returned with Rob’s phone he said “If you want I can take a couple shots for you, that way you can get your whole body in the pic.”  Rob nodded in agreement and started to pose.  “OK, Rob, first thing though, you need to grab a pair of boots from over there and put them on.  The whole scene kind loses its effect with you dressed in leather wearing those flip flops.” After Rob changed, Nick handed Rob his phone and said he needed to unlock it if he wanted some pics.  As Rob punched in the passcode, Nick closely watched from behind and committed the code to memory.

Nick took a couple of quick pics and then handed Rob a pair of metal handcuffs.  “Here, hold these up and dangle them from your finger; now flex and grab that bulge of yours with your other hand”. “Now that is the money shot!”  Nick handed the phone to Rob to show him the picture.  Rob grinned ear to ear and said, “Hell yeah, those worthless pussy bottoms are going to fight amongst themselves to get fucked hard and rough by me!”

Nick looked at Rob and said, “You know if I used a shot like that in some advertising, I’d make a lot of money.” “But now that you have seen yourself in a cruising look, let me show you another look that is a little more functional in a sex party situation.”

• Like 26
  • Upvote 14

Part 5

Nick handed Rob another half harness and what looked like a pair of trunks.  “Go ahead and try these on, they are made of neoprene: they will fit tighter to the contours of your body and the codpiece in the front snaps off so you can just remove and fuck.”  That idea certainly intrigued Rob and he headed back to change.  He walked about ten feet when he stopped dead in his tracks and turned back towards Nick.  “Hey man, these shorts have a big opening in the back, I don’t think a Top should be showing off his ass suggestively like that” “There is no fucking way in a big group situation do I want people fingering my asshole cause they think I am looking to get fucked; The only thing I let near my ass is some faggot tongue!”  Nick raised his hands in defense and responded, “I didn’t mean to imply anything bud, I would think it would be clearly obvious to anyone that looked at you that you were all Top and they shouldn’t mess around with your ass.” “Frankly, I help organize a lot of parties and gangbangs and its pretty common for the power muscle tops to wear something that exposes their ass; but if you don’t think you’d be comfortable, try this instead” “These will mold to your ass but won’t leave your hole exposed”. The two traded the neoprene trucks and Rob headed back to change.  “Wait a minute bud, there is one more thing.”  Nick walked over to Rob and handed him a thick solid metal cock ring. ”Put this on as well, it’s obvious you are well hung, but wearing this with help fill up that cod piece on the trunks better; I want you to really see how the gear can make you look.” As Rob closed the door to change, Nick turned and returned to the laptop to enjoy the show.

Nick had to practice a lot of self-control to not let out an evil laugh as he watched a naked Rob struggle with the cock ring.  The effects of the Fuck Water were really starting to take hold.  Rob’s cock was half hard at this point and it caused him a lot of difficulty and pain to get his big balls and cock through the opening in the steel ring.  With great determination, Rob sucked up the discomfort and finally succeeded.  Of course all the fondling of his cock and balls just made him harder.  There was no way the cock ring was coming off.  Rob did like the way it presented his package and from what he could tell it did seem to make him fill out the cod piece better.

The second Rob saw himself in the mirror in the main room, his jaw literally dropped. He already knew he liked the look of a half harness, but Nick was right about the way the neoprene would fit and show off his chest. The blue accent stripes only made his eyes more piercing and created the illusion that his eyes and the bright blue stripes were actually the same color.  The way he looked in the neoprene trunks was mind boggling.  The low cut hit his hips just right and really highlighted the V-shape of his torso. The fit somehow made his six pack abs even more noticeable. Even he couldn’t help but feel his eyes drawn from the perfect abs directly to the bulging cod piece.  He turned to see the back.  His muscular bubble ass was clearly framed to perfection.  The way the material clung to the dimples of his ass cheeks accentuated the results of all the time he spent on his lower body gym workouts.  The way the leg openings slightly rose on the side helped show the definition in his legs as well; from his thighs all the way down to his calves.  Rob had one word to say “Sold!”

“Well, based on that reaction you must approve of this look,” Nick said with a big shit eating grin on his face “Snap off the cod piece”.  At this point Rob was too entranced with how he looked in the mirror to even second guess Nick’s suggestion.  As he removed the pouch his fully hard 8” cock sprung straight out in front of him.  “Hell yeah!” “Now all I need is a party to go to so I can put my weapon to use,” he said as swiveled his hips to make his cock and balls bounce.  “What about those gangbangs you mentioned, do you have any coming up soon while I am still in town?”  “As a matter of fact stud, there is one scheduled tonight”.  Rob did his best to act nonchalant and cool as he asked for details and how he could get an invite. He did barely veil the excitement in his voice as he questioned Nick, but his cock was harder to control as it visibly throbbed at the mention of a gang bang.

Nick explained that the party was run like a private club due to privacy concerns and the ability to control who participated. “Actually even a lot of bars here in the South are run under the pretext of a private club; you know, whatever happens between consenting members at a private event happens.”  Nick further explained that most of the members of this club were Tops with just a few versatile guys in the mix. “We bring in an appropriate number of bottoms that have volunteered to be used by all.” “Although I will say that we do keep the bottoms naked, restrained and totally tweaked,” Nick said with a wink. Rob laughed, ”There is nothing like a little Tina, G etc. to make and keep a bottom compliant.” “I prefer to keep them very compliant so I don’t have to hear them whine that I’m fucking too hard, or crying out that it hurts – a compliant bottom never says no either!”  Both roared in laughter.  Nick’s evil grin appeared again as he nodded to acknowledge Rob’s statement. He then replied “Compliance – that’s an interesting way to put it.” Rob fist bumped Nick, “Here’s to compliant bottoms.” 

“So what do I have to do to get a club membership?” ”Well, since I am an organizer I can sponsor you with a guest membership to get you in,” explained Nick. “It does help me make it up to you for the way Jerry harassed you in the store rather than just giving you a discount on the gear you are wearing.  I am assuming you are buying what you are wearing now for the party.” Rob started to roar in excitement, but regained his composure and simply said “Thanks, man that would be awesome! And yes I want this gear.”

“Grab your ID so I can scan a copy of it and get some info for the application. I’ll fill that in on the computer while you are changing back into your street clothes;  that way when you get to the party they will have everything ready and all you have to do is sign the form and can begin plowing some ass.”  “I am assuming you are going to change back to your shorts, tank and flip flops to walk back to your hotel.”  Rob laughed and went to get his ID.  He handed his driver’s license over and Nick grabbed his own phone and said, “I also need a headshot to show it matches the ID.”  Nick snapped a few quick pics, although they some were full frontal body shots.

Rob changed to his street clothes but had to leave on the cock ring because he was still fully aroused and he was pretty certain that the only way to remove the ring at this point would basically rip his cock and balls off in the process. ”I have one more quick question that I need to ask for the application; I’m pretty sure I know the answer based on your dominant sexual position but I have to confirm.” “You are Negative, I assume?” Rob nodded “Yep!”

“I need directions to the party; what time does it start?” Nick handed back Rob’s ID and said “We hold the gangbangs in an industrial area on the edge of town; it’s not walkable to get there from the Quarter.  On Friday night, an Uber or taxi is going to cost a bunch.”  “So I was thinking you could come with me, I’m leaving from the shop at about 10.” “I stay at the party usually until around 3 or 4 in the morning, if you want to leave before then we’ll get you a ride back to the Quarter. If you come with me, I can walk you through the process and show you around a little as far as where the different bondage and watersports activities occur as well as the location of the refreshment bar.” “Well actually, you’d probably call it the compliance station.”  Rob laughed and said, “That sounds great, thanks for the offer, I’ll be back at 10 then.” “Is there anything else I need to know?” “There are no cameras or phones allowed, if you bring one you’ll have to check it at the front door.” “There is also a clothes check in case you don’t want to walk back here in your party gear.”  “Although it’s not like the people in the French Quarter aren’t used to seeing all sorts of attire walking down the street on a Friday night!”

“I’ll probably throw on a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt over everything for the walk back here to the store.” With that Rob grabbed his stuff to leave.  As they were walking back to the front door of the store, Nick handed Rob a plastic glass of water from the fountain “Here bud, have a drink to go, the heat outside is going to hit you when you leave.”

Rob was excited beyond belief as he walked back down the street towards his hotel.  He was going to get his cock in so many asses tonight with no effort on his part at all!  He also was uncontrollably horny, it's probably because mental images he had in his head regarding the gangbang tonight that was making him so fucking horny he thought, however he didn’t think he’d be able to make it the couple hours until the party to get his rocks off.  So when his path led him back past the video arcade he decided to make a quick stop.

He paid the entrance fee and got a couple dollars’ worth of quarters for the booths.  He hoped there were some cock suckers in the back.  He wasn’t disappointed; he was approached by a young preppy looking cock sucker almost immediately.  He didn’t waste any time, he motioned with his head and entered a booth.  Rob no sooner dropped the quarters in the machine when the cocksucker entered and locked the door behind him.  The guy introduced himself as Patrick, but Rob was in no mood for talk, he opened up his shorts to free his cock and pushed the guy to his knees. “Suck it”.  It was obvious to Rob that Patrick had sucked plenty of cocks before, but he was spending too much time with running his tongue around the mushroom head so Rob started aggressively feeding his cock deeper.  Patrick pushed off Rob’s cock suddenly and to Rob’s surprise, Patrick handed him his phone.  “Can you take a couple pics of me serving your cock; I want to send them to a couple friends back home so they’ll believe me about the big cock I sucked?” Rob was a bit annoyed but took the phone and said “Look at me faggot while you suck my cock” Click… "Now stick out your tongue while I slap my cock on it.” Click… “How about a video clip so they know the pics aren’t the result of photo shop?”  Rob took a quick video of Patrick slobbering on his cock and then rammed it in balls deep to the back of Patrick’s throat. Patrick started gagging at the sudden intrusion and tears started running down his face. While Patrick was momentarily distracted, Rob quickly sent the two pics and video clip to all of the contacts in Patrick’s phone.  Rob’s laughed to himself thinking ”I’m just helping the whore out, this way none of his friends, family or co-workers feel left out and the whore won’t be accused of favoritism.”  After he handed the phone back, he grabbed the back of Patrick’s head and began to skull fuck him.  Fortunately for Patrick the rough assault on his mouth and throat only lasted about 10 minutes before Rob shot a large load of cum directly down his gullet.  As Rob pulled his cock out of Patrick’s mouth and wiped it on his face he noticed Patrick’s lip was bleeding.  “Guess the cock ring must have split his lip,” he thought, “the whore is lucky he knew how to cover his teeth or they probably would have gotten chipped as well.”  It was at that time he noticed they had an audience from the glory holes on both sides of the booth and could hear the distinctive sounds of cocks being jacked from the “show.”  Rob didn’t have time though to feed another cocksucker at this moment; he had a party to get ready for.  He closed up is pants and left the dazed Patrick on the floor as he exited.  As he walked back to the front of the arcade to leave, he saw two other guys enter the booth with Patrick and lock the door.  “The whore is going to be busy,” he snickered.

Jesse had just finished his shift at the bar and was chatting with a couple guys when he saw Rob start to pass by on the street.  Rob saw Jesse as he was walking by; he raised the bag containing his recently purchased gear from “Master Nick’s” and gave him the thumbs up signal.  Jesse smiled and returned the gesture.  Rob’s hormones were still raging but he just didn’t have the time to thank Jesse with his cock.  He also didn’t have any party drugs with him and it would take too long to convince Jesse to take his cock without them.  Rob shouted to Jesse “Thanks for the directions man, I’ll stop back later in the week to chat.”

Jesse on the other hand knew he would actually see Rob later that night. After all, it was just over an hour ago that he had received a notification on his phone that his finder’s fee had been paid and deposited to his bank account.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 12

Guest Dasbrot123

Fucking hot, can't wait for more

1 hour ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

Part 5

Nick handed Rob another half harness and what looked like a pair of trunks.  “Go ahead and try these on, they are made of neoprene: they will fit tighter to the contours of your body and the codpiece in the front snaps off so you can just remove and fuck.”  That idea certainly intrigued Rob and he headed back to change.  He walked about ten feet when he stopped dead in his tracks and turned back towards Nick.  “Hey man, these shorts have a big opening in the back, I don’t think a Top should be showing off his ass suggestively like that” “There is no fucking way in a big group situation do I want people fingering my asshole cause they think I am looking to get fucked; The only thing I let near my ass is some faggot tongue!”  Nick raised his hands in defense and responded, “I didn’t mean to imply anything bud, I would think it would be clearly obvious to anyone that looked at you that you were all Top and they shouldn’t mess around with your ass.” “Frankly, I help organize a lot of parties and gangbangs and its pretty common for the power muscle tops to wear something that exposes their ass; but if you don’t think you’d be comfortable, try this instead” “These will mold to your ass but won’t leave your hole exposed”. The two traded the neoprene trucks and Rob headed back to change.  “Wait a minute bud, there is one more thing.”  Nick walked over to Rob and handed him a thick solid metal cock ring. ”Put this on as well, it’s obvious you are well hung, but wearing this with help fill up that cod piece on the trunks better; I want you to really see how the gear can make you look.” As Rob closed the door to change, Nick turned and returned to the laptop to enjoy the show.

Nick had to practice a lot of self-control to not let out an evil laugh as he watched a naked Rob struggle with the cock ring.  The effects of the Fuck Water were really starting to take hold.  Rob’s cock was half hard at this point and it caused him a lot of difficulty and pain to get his big balls and cock through the opening in the steel ring.  With great determination, Rob sucked up the discomfort and finally succeeded.  Of course all the fondling of his cock and balls just made him harder.  There was no way the cock ring was coming off.  Rob did like the way it presented his package and from what he could tell it did seem to make him fill out the cod piece better.

The second Rob saw himself in the mirror in the main room, his jaw literally dropped. He already knew he liked the look of a half harness, but Nick was right about the way the neoprene would fit and show off his chest. The blue accent stripes only made his eyes more piercing and created the illusion that his eyes and the bright blue stripes were actually the same color.  The way he looked in the neoprene trunks was mind boggling.  The low cut hit his hips just right and really highlighted the V-shape of his torso. The fit somehow made his six pack abs even more noticeable. Even he couldn’t help but feel his eyes drawn from the perfect abs directly to the bulging cod piece.  He turned to see the back.  His muscular bubble ass was clearly framed to perfection.  The way the material clung to the dimples of his ass cheeks accentuated the results of all the time he spent on his lower body gym workouts.  The way the leg openings slightly rose on the side helped show the definition in his legs as well; from his thighs all the way down to his calves.  Rob had one word to say “Sold!”

“Well, based on that reaction you must approve of this look,” Nick said with a big shit eating grin on his face “Snap off the cod piece”.  At this point Rob was too entranced with how he looked in the mirror to even second guess Nick’s suggestion.  As he removed the pouch his fully hard 8” cock sprung straight out in front of him.  “Hell yeah!” “Now all I need is a party to go to so I can put my weapon to use,” he said as swiveled his hips to make his cock and balls bounce.  “What about those gangbangs you mentioned, do you have any coming up soon while I am still in town?”  “As a matter of fact stud, there is one scheduled tonight”.  Rob did his best to act nonchalant and cool as he asked for details and how he could get an invite. He did barely veil the excitement in his voice as he questioned Nick, but his cock was harder to control as it visibly throbbed at the mention of a gang bang.

Nick explained that the party was run like a private club due to privacy concerns and the ability to control who participated. “Actually even a lot of bars here in the South are run under the pretext of a private club; you know, whatever happens between consenting members at a private event happens.”  Nick further explained that most of the members of this club were Tops with just a few versatile guys in the mix. “We bring in an appropriate number of bottoms that have volunteered to be used by all.” “Although I will say that we do keep the bottoms naked, restrained and totally tweaked,” Nick said with a wink. Rob laughed, ”There is nothing like a little Tina, G etc. to make and keep a bottom compliant.” “I prefer to keep them very compliant so I don’t have to hear them whine that I’m fucking too hard, or crying out that it hurts – a compliant bottom never says no either!”  Both roared in laughter.  Nick’s evil grin appeared again as he nodded to acknowledge Rob’s statement. He then replied “Compliance – that’s an interesting way to put it.” Rob fist bumped Nick, “Here’s to compliant bottoms.” 

“So what do I have to do to get a club membership?” ”Well, since I am an organizer I can sponsor you with a guest membership to get you in,” explained Nick. “It does help me make it up to you for the way Jerry harassed you in the store rather than just giving you a discount on the gear you are wearing.  I am assuming you are buying what you are wearing now for the party.” Rob started to roar in excitement, but regained his composure and simply said “Thanks, man that would be awesome! And yes I want this gear.”

“Grab your ID so I can scan a copy of it and get some info for the application. I’ll fill that in on the computer while you are changing back into your street clothes;  that way when you get to the party they will have everything ready and all you have to do is sign the form and can begin plowing some ass.”  “I am assuming you are going to change back to your shorts, tank and flip flops to walk back to your hotel.”  Rob laughed and went to get his ID.  He handed his driver’s license over and Nick grabbed his own phone and said, “I also need a headshot to show it matches the ID.”  Nick snapped a few quick pics, although they some were full frontal body shots.

Rob changed to his street clothes but had to leave on the cock ring because he was still fully aroused and he was pretty certain that the only way to remove the ring at this point would basically rip his cock and balls off in the process. ”I have one more quick question that I need to ask for the application; I’m pretty sure I know the answer based on your dominant sexual position but I have to confirm.” “You are Negative, I assume?” Rob nodded “Yep!”

“I need directions to the party; what time does it start?” Nick handed back Rob’s ID and said “We hold the gangbangs in an industrial area on the edge of town; it’s not walkable to get there from the Quarter.  On Friday night, an Uber or taxi is going to cost a bunch.”  “So I was thinking you could come with me, I’m leaving from the shop at about 10.” “I stay at the party usually until around 3 or 4 in the morning, if you want to leave before then we’ll get you a ride back to the Quarter. If you come with me, I can walk you through the process and show you around a little as far as where the different bondage and watersports activities occur as well as the location of the refreshment bar.” “Well actually, you’d probably call it the compliance station.”  Rob laughed and said, “That sounds great, thanks for the offer, I’ll be back at 10 then.” “Is there anything else I need to know?” “There are no cameras or phones allowed, if you bring one you’ll have to check it at the front door.” “There is also a clothes check in case you don’t want to walk back here in your party gear.”  “Although it’s not like the people in the French Quarter aren’t used to seeing all sorts of attire walking down the street on a Friday night!”

“I’ll probably throw on a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt over everything for the walk back here to the store.” With that Rob grabbed his stuff to leave.  As they were walking back to the front door of the store, Nick handed Rob a plastic glass of water from the fountain “Here bud, have a drink to go, the heat outside is going to hit you when you leave.”

Rob was excited beyond belief as he walked back down the street towards his hotel.  He was going to get his cock in so many asses tonight with no effort on his part at all!  He also was uncontrollably horny, it's probably because mental images he had in his head regarding the gangbang tonight that was making him so fucking horny he thought, however he didn’t think he’d be able to make it the couple hours until the party to get his rocks off.  So when his path led him back past the video arcade he decided to make a quick stop.

He paid the entrance fee and got a couple dollars’ worth of quarters for the booths.  He hoped there were some cock suckers in the back.  He wasn’t disappointed; he was approached by a young preppy looking cock sucker almost immediately.  He didn’t waste any time, he motioned with his head and entered a booth.  Rob no sooner dropped the quarters in the machine when the cocksucker entered and locked the door behind him.  The guy introduced himself as Patrick, but Rob was in no mood for talk, he opened up his shorts to free his cock and pushed the guy to his knees. “Suck it”.  It was obvious to Rob that Patrick had sucked plenty of cocks before, but he was spending too much time with running his tongue around the mushroom head so Rob started aggressively feeding his cock deeper.  Patrick pushed off Rob’s cock suddenly and to Rob’s surprise, Patrick handed him his phone.  “Can you take a couple pics of me serving your cock; I want to send them to a couple friends back home so they’ll believe me about the big cock I sucked?” Rob was a bit annoyed but took the phone and said “Look at me faggot while you suck my cock” Click… "Now stick out your tongue while I slap my cock on it.” Click… “How about a video clip so they know the pics aren’t the result of photo shop?”  Rob took a quick video of Patrick slobbering on his cock and then rammed it in balls deep to the back of Patrick’s throat. Patrick started gagging at the sudden intrusion and tears started running down his face. While Patrick was momentarily distracted, Rob quickly sent the two pics and video clip to all of the contacts in Patrick’s phone.  Rob’s laughed to himself thinking ”I’m just helping the whore out, this way none of his friends, family or co-workers feel left out and the whore won’t be accused of favoritism.”  After he handed the phone back, he grabbed the back of Patrick’s head and began to skull fuck him.  Fortunately for Patrick the rough assault on his mouth and throat only lasted about 10 minutes before Rob shot a large load of cum directly down his gullet.  As Rob pulled his cock out of Patrick’s mouth and wiped it on his face he noticed Patrick’s lip was bleeding.  “Guess the cock ring must have split his lip,” he thought, “the whore is lucky he knew how to cover his teeth or they probably would have gotten chipped as well.”  It was at that time he noticed they had an audience from the glory holes on both sides of the booth and could hear the distinctive sounds of cocks being jacked from the “show.”  Rob didn’t have time though to feed another cocksucker at this moment; he had a party to get ready for.  He closed up is pants and left the dazed Patrick on the floor as he exited.  As he walked back to the front of the arcade to leave, he saw two other guys enter the booth with Patrick and lock the door.  “The whore is going to be busy,” he snickered.

Jesse had just finished his shift at the bar and was chatting with a couple guys when he saw Rob start to pass by on the street.  Rob saw Jesse as he was walking by; he raised the bag containing his recently purchased gear from “Master Nick’s” and gave him the thumbs up signal.  Jesse smiled and returned the gesture.  Rob’s hormones were still raging but he just didn’t have the time to thank Jesse with his cock.  He also didn’t have any party drugs with him and it would take too long to convince Jesse to take his cock without them.  Rob shouted to Jesse “Thanks for the directions man, I’ll stop back later in the week to chat.”

Jesse on the other hand knew he would actually see Rob later that night. After all, it was just over an hour ago that he had received a notification on his phone that his finder’s fee had been paid and deposited to his bank account.

Part 6

Although it was his intent to try to get some rest before the big night ahead, Rob was just too horned up to do so.  He paced around his hotel room like a caged animal waiting for his next meal.   He did manage, through the use of a cold shower, to get his raging cock to go down long enough to remove the cock ring which helped some.  He understood how it made his cock standout in the gear but it was starting to hurt after a couple hours of wearing it and he wanted his cock and balls to swing free.  He could literally feel the cum building inside.  His hormones were raging so hard he couldn’t think straight.  Whatever pussy boy bottom got the first load of the night, was going to have their ass flooded for sure.  To kill a little time he worked to add the new pictures of himself to his Grindr, A4A and BBRT profiles.  His phone was going crazy with messages as he made the updates. The new pics were certainly drawing additional attention just as he hoped.  The whores were going to just have to wait. This was hands-down the best vacation he had ever had and the thought of him having sex constantly for the next week was driving him crazy.  The clock seemed to be moving so slowly.

Finally it was time to leave and meet Nick at the leather store.  He put on his gear and checked himself out in the mirror. “You are one hot mother-fucker!”  The reflection in the mirror smiled in agreement.  Rob threw on a pair of basketball shorts and an oversized T-shirt and headed to the elevator.  At first he thought he might be out of place in shorts and black boots as he walked through the crowds on Bourbon Street, but Nick was right, there was a little bit of everything and he just blended in with the crowd.  He arrived at “Master’s Nick’s” a few minutes before 10.  Nick smiled as Rob entered the store “Right on time: you must be ready to play!” “You know it!” replied Rob. “Let’s go then, my car is at the loading dock in back, we can cut thru the store.”

Nick pointed to the new black BMW and said “Hop in!”  “This is a nice car man; the store must do a lot of business for you to be able to afford a ride like this.” Nick smirked and replied, “I actually have a couple of businesses that do quite well; the leather store is just the tip of the iceberg.” As they drove through the streets, Nick explained that sometimes the group had special themes to keep things interesting at the parties but tonight was just a basic gangbang with several bottoms lined up for use. “You are free to play with whoever you want, but the dedicated bound bottoms will be at stations across the play area; they’ll be naked and will all have a pink woven band on their ankle so there is no confusion.” “Speaking of bands, as a guest they will give you a black and blue arm band to identify you,” explained Nick. “It help guys to notice you and welcome you to the party; it’s also a signal with the blue stripe that you are a Top and they shouldn’t try to push you to do anything you don’t want to do.” “Wow, Nick it sounds like there’s a lot of organization and detail that goes into these parties,” replied Rob.

“There is, but we have been doing these parties for a long time and we have found the details help insure everyone has a good time.”  Nick then explained some of the etiquette about not hogging a bottom for a long time and how to rotate around the room.  “Oh, I almost forgot one great perk as a guest; that arm band acts almost like an express pass at an amusement park and if there is a big group waiting to use a bottom it gets you to the front of the line to ride first.” Rob laughed “Well in that case I will make sure I wear that band prominently over my bicep all night!”

The car pulled up to a security shack at the entrance to a fenced yard next to a large warehouse.  Nick rolled down his window and waved to the guard. “ Good evening  Billy, I think we are going to have a crowd tonight;  when you get done with your shift feel free to come in for a little fun before you go home.” Billy nodded; hit the button to open the gate and waved Nick and Rob through.

“I don’t know what I expected, but this warehouse is quite a big structure; how guys are going to be at this party?”

“This is a working warehouse; we only use a small portion of it for parties and events.” “We actually utilize most of the space to store stock for the store and run our internet businesses.  There are offices inside for some the internet group and even a small gym so they can work out because they spend so much time here.”  Rob got a surprised look on his face and said, “That is a great perk; wish I had a gym that was so convenient back home.”

Nick pulled his car into a reserved spot near a side door, turned off the engine and popped open the trunk. As they got out of the car, Nick walked to the back of the car and said “I’m going to leave some of my stuff in the car that way I don’t have to mess with picking it up later; you are welcome to do the same.”  He then stripped off his shirt and jogging pants to reveal a leather vest and laced leather football shorts. Rob stared a little, he had figured Nick had a good build from when they met at the store, but it was obvious his normal clothes hid a lot. He then followed Nick’s lead and stripped down to the gear he had purchased earlier in the day and laid his the extra clothes in the trunk.  “Ready? – Let’s go.”

Once inside, they walked up to a counter area and as Nick had mentioned earlier in the day, the guest application was ready and waiting.  Rob signed the waiver without reading it and was handed the black and blue arm band that Nick had earlier described.  He stretched the band over his right bicep as the staff member at the counter clicked the door lock to let them enter the party area.

Rob couldn’t believe his eyes; this place was like something in his wildest fantasies.  There was already a crowd and the smell of sex was in the air.  With the lighting and music playing Rob felt like he had stepped into a porn movie. The first thing he noticed was a boy in a box right inside the door.  All you could see was his head sticking out of a hole in the top. The boy’s head was right at crotch level.  Seeing the surprised look on Rob’s face, Nick explained, “Oh that’s the greeter for this evening, feel free to use its mouth to get yourself slicked up and ready; if you need a fluffer later between loads feel free to partake of its mouth again as well.”  “Awesome!” Rob removed the cod piece and stuck his cock in the open mouth.   Nick took the neoprene piece from Rob and said “Let me run this out to the car; it looks like you won’t be wearing it tonight.” Rod was enjoying the mouth on his cock when Nick returned. “Let me show around.”

The tour started at the refreshment stand.  “This is kind of a hub of activity around here,” stated Nick. “You can get a drink, any enhancement you may want, it’s an open bar that comes with admission.” “You can get condoms here too but they aren’t necessary to play; hardly anyone uses them at these parties.” “This is also where we gather the feedback on the bottoms’ performances.” Nick pointed to a couple of tablets at the end of the bar, “ After you have used a bottom please give us some feedback on their performance; things like whether they were tight enough for you, whether they coaxed a load out of you and how enthusiastic they were in serving you, whether you felt any teeth etc. etc.“ “We use the feedback for future parties to determine whether to use a bottom again and also to identify their strengths and weaknesses so we know what activity to assign them to.” Nick grabbed one of the tablets and hit the menu icon. “The tablets also have this useful feature to search where a particular bottom is located.”  He pressed another button and some face and ass pictures came up. Nick showed Rob the screen and asked “See anything of interest?” Rob pointed to a young looking red-headed jock with a smooth bubble ass, “What about him?”  Nick hit the pic and the screen indicated he was currently at fuck bench #2.

“Good choice, he’s very popular; you can see from the feedback that the Tops love the way he moans and begs for cock." "Grab a drink and follow me.” Nick winked at the bartender as Rob ordered a Jack and Coke just so he knew to add just enough XTC and Viagra to keep Rob “enthused” and in a party mood. With drinks in hand, the pair wandered back further into the party.  As they walked Nick pointed to the right, “Over there is the wet area if you need to take a piss. We try to keep any water sports activity back there.” “There are always a couple of bottoms stationed there to drink your piss or wherever else you might want to put it.” One thing Rob noticed is that there were a lot of large screens showing porn throughout the space. ”What’s up with all the porn playing," asked Rob; “seems like you’d just want it in one area if people wanted to take a break from the sex versus having them everywhere.”  Nick chuckled, “I guess it technically is porn, but in reality we have closed-circuit cameras at all the play areas; what you are seeing is live action of what is happening in that area.” “It helps people locate activities they want to participate in as well as giving people a birds eye view of the action in case they can’t get close enough to fully appreciate it.” Nick pointed to left, “ See that screen there?, see the caption says fuck bench #2; that’s your ginger bottom being fucked by that big bear right now.”

They made their way to fuck bench #2 and sure enough a large hairy bear of a guy was pounding the hell out of the ginger’s ass.  His moans were somewhat muffled since his mouth was filled with big black cock of another party attendee.  “Gentlemen, we have a visitor here, how about letting him use this bottom to dump his first load of the night?” announced Nick as they walked up to bound bottom. The cocks were removed from both ends and the crowd formed a circle around the fuck bench.  “He’s all yours- if you need me for anything just ask around; anyone with a red bicep band is on staff they can find me.”  “Have fun!” With that, Nick walked away into the crowd.

Rob stepped up to the red head’s upturned and spread ass and aimed his cock at the winking pink hole.  He still looked fairly tight despite the pounding he was taking when they had walked up. He stuck two fingers in the hole and the bottom moaned and cried out “Please fuck me!” The ass didn’t seem to be flooded with cum yet. Rob glanced down and saw a bottle labeled “T Lube”.  He squirted some in his palm and coated his cock.  He squirted a small amount more onto the hole in front of him and roughly worked it in with his fingers.  With one stroke he buried his cock balls deep in the ginger’s pink hole. “Time to flood this hole,” shouted Rob. The bottom cried out in ecstasy. The surrounding audience cheered.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 14