Double Conversion

slavetoy4u2use

Part 18

And hour later the stocks were unlocked to release Rob.  He was so exhausted he could hardly move.  The drugs in his system however were keeping him stimulated.  Nick asked him how he felt and all he could say was, “Sore and horny.”  “Well pig, we are going to give your ass a little rest for a couple hours,” Nick informed Rob. Rob was somewhat relieved until Nick continued. “But the party is only a third over and we don’t want your ass swelling shut, so we’ll just put in this plug to keep your ass open while everyone uses your other hole for a while.”  A medium sized butt plug was placed in Rob’s abused ass and he was led over to another part of the room.  Rob was forced to lie on his back on a table that only stood about 2 feet off the ground.  He was then strapped down tightly with his arms to his side.  Rob thought the table was a little low to be throat fucked on.  Besides his head wasn’t even hanging off the edge. His confusion ended when a hairy otter walked up and put a bottle of poppers under Rob’s nostrils.  Rob took a couple of deep hits and then the otter turned round and sat on his face. “Eat my ass pig; get that tongue working!” Rob tentatively licked at the hairy hole until the otter sunk lower on his face and the butt plug in Rob’s ass started to vibrate.  Rob then became much more enthusiastic.

At some of the first Turn-the-Top parties, a rim seat was used for this portion of the event.  However some of the guys  being turned were resistant to eating ass for hours and wouldn’t consistently lift their heads to properly rim. It turned out to just be much easier for the Top to actually sit on the new bottom’s face.  The bottom needed to either eat the ass presented to them or be suffocated in the Top’s ass crack. Rob tried not to think about what he was doing.  He certainly was very familiar with having a guy eat his ass but had never been the one to actually do the rimming.  He did know what felt good on the receiving side, and any doubt he had about eating ass was overridden by the meth, poppers and the vibrating ass plug.  He soon learned that the Top on his face was in control of the vibrating plug.  The better job he did with eating ass, the more likely it was that the Top would give his ass and prostate the stimulation it was craving.  When the otter had enough and was dripping pre-cum he stood up, handed the remote control to the next guy and headed to another station to fuck a different bottom until Rob’s ass was available again.  The next guy had a huge smooth bubble butt; it was just the type Rob loved to fuck.  When the guy spread his cheeks and sat over Rob’s mouth; Rob dove right in.  He didn’t even wait for the vibrator to start because he was hoping an intense start to the rimming would result in the vibrator being immediately turned to high speed.

Rob was right about the vibrator, however what he wasn’t expecting was the cum dribbling out of the bubble butt.  He knew that sometimes the guys played amongst themselves at these parties, he just hadn’t realized that might mean some of the asses he was about to rim might be cum loaded. After he had rimmed a few more asses he learned that the party guests weren’t the only ones he was to service.  One of the party staff led over a leashed bottom from an adjacent fuck station.  “This bottom needs a little refresh before he goes back to work” the staff member said. “Besides we figured you might have really worked up an appetite and need some protein to refuel.”  With that the bottom sat and put his red gaping hole over Rob’s face and then pushed out a large volume of cum into Rob’s open mouth.  “Clean that hole faggot,” shouted the bottom.  Rob had no choice but to swallow and felch the bottom’s sloppy asshole. After Rob ate out about a dozen more asses he was told his “break” was over.

Rob was led over to a fairly narrow table and was lifted so he was sitting on the edge of it.  Leather cuffs were attached to his wrists and ankles and the butt plug was removed.  His hole felt empty and his ass lips began to quiver as if they were beckoning a cock to come fill the void.  The staff member looked at him and asked if he needed a little boost.  Rob looked him in the eyes and simply held his arm out in response. When Rob finished coughing from the latest slam he was pushed on his back and his wrists were fastened to large eye bolts on either side of his head.  This left his ass hanging off the edge of the table.  Rob wasn’t sure how he’d be fucked in this position.  His legs were then lifted toward his shoulders and the ankle restraints were hooked to the same eye bolts as his wrists.   A wooden pole was quickly tied behind his knees to keep his legs spread and hole open.  The pole also served as leverage for the Top when they mounted Rob’s ass.  A bearded older Top stepped between Rob’s legs and into Rob’s line of sight.  The face looked kind of familiar but he couldn’t quite place it.  “When Nick called me and started asking questions and then told me what was planned for you, I just had to come and participate.” “Do you know who I am boy,” asked the Top. Rob shook his head no. The leather man rolled his eyes and said, “I figured as much, you’ve been an arrogant prick over the years so I’m not surprised that you don’t recognize me.” “My name is Roger, Nick is a friend of mine that I met at IML in Chicago almost 10 years ago and we’ve always kept in touch.”  “When he sent me your pictures and started asking questions I had a lot to tell.” “In case it still hasn’t clicked in that pea sized brain of yours, I am Master Roger, the owner of the Renegade bar back in Ohio where you live.” “The bar patrons have never liked the way you strut about and tease them, so when Nick told me about tonight I immediately hopped on a plane to participate in turning you.”  Even though Rob was flying high from his latest slam, Roger’s words sunk in and horrified him.  Roger waved his thick 10” uncut cock for Rob to see. Roger pressed the head of his cock against Rob’s twitching hole and said; ”This is for all my customers you have tormented over the years.” He then drove his cock in until his big balls slapped against Rob’s ass cheeks. Roger started power fucking Rob without any mercy.  He stared Rob in the eyes the whole time.  If Rob tried to avoid his glance by closing his eyes, Roger would pull his cock completely out of Rob’s ass and then immediately drive it back in hard until Rob opened his eyes wide and returned Roger’s stare. Rob was moaning loudly.  It wasn’t quite clear if it was from pleasure or agony. Occasionally Rob would mutter the words, ”I’m sorry…I’m sorry.”

Roger was drawing a crowd as he fucked Rob.  “Give the pathetic prick what he deserves,“ they chanted.  “Harder, harder, harder!” Another 20 minutes and Roger deposited his big payload inside Rob’s ass.  When he pulled out he walked to the other side of the table and slapped his cock against Rob’s face. “Open up those cock sucker lips and clean my cock boy,” he demanded. “Make sure you get your tongue under the foreskin to get everything.”  Rob slurped on the uncut cock to make sure Roger was fully satisfied. Roger glanced up and saw another Top step up to fuck Rob’s ass. “Looks like you are about to be filled again,” he said. “I’ll be back later to give you another load or two.”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 9

Part 19

The next guy to enter Rob’s ass was a tall lean guy with defined muscles including six pack abs. The guy had full tattoo sleeves and long dark unkempt hair. However, what Rob noticed most about the guy had nothing to do with his physical appearance.  Somehow the Top’s cock was pressing firmly against Rob’s prostrate.  That only intensified the yearning he was feeling to be fucked.  After the guy plowed Rob for a few minutes he pulled his cock completely out of Rob’s ass and it was then clearly evident why Rob was feeling the extra pressure on his prostrate.  The long thin cock had a sharp upward bend near the end.  So when it was driven into Rob’s ass, the cockhead made a direct hit on Rob’s love button.  The tattooed stud resumed fucking with fast shallow strokes.  The feeling was driving Rob crazy.  He moaned in pleasure and actually uttered the words “Please fuck me.”  The Top picked up speed and then made a move that completely caught Rob off guard.  The Top reached over and started stroking Rob’s hard dripping cock.  Rob started writhing on the table, but because of his restraints was unable to escape.  The Top stroked Rob’s cock in the same rhythm as he was fucking Rob’s ass.  If he felt Rob tense up he would slow down.  In Rob’s drug crazed mind, the activity was just strengthening the association of pleasure with being used. After a considerable time of edging, the Top finally pushed Rob over the top and Rob shot 6 large spurts of cum. Of course due to his position with his legs pulled back towards his shoulders all that cum shot directly onto his own face. In his life as a Top Rob was used to a little relaxation after he had cum to recharge.  That was not going to be the case today. As soon as Rob stopped shaking from his intense orgasm, the tattooed Top drove his cock fully into Rob’s ass and started fucking with hard deep strokes.  The feeling was so intense that Rob started grunting loudly with each stroke. Ten more minutes and Rob’s ass was filled with yet another load.

As the tattooed Top walked away, Rob heard a strange sound.  “Hiss, Hiss…..Hiss.” Jerry was back and asked Rob if he was ready for his snake.  Jerry gathered some of the cum on Rob’s face and started working it through Rob’s hair like it was some sort of styling gel.  He then wiped up some more cum with his cock and pressed it against Rob’s lips. “Lick it boy, you must learn to not waste cum even it if is your own,’ Jerry quipped.   Satisfied that he had sufficiently degraded Rob for now, he moved in to fuck.  Jerry was slow and deliberate with his fuck. He swiveled his hips from side to side as he pressed in his cock. Rob’s asshole had opened enough that it did seem like a snake slithering up his fuck channel. Jerry hissed at Rob a few more times and then picked up the speed of his fuck. It took a while for Jerry to cum but after he did, he returned to Rob’s face and planted a deep kiss.  “See what you were missing boy?” “You could have had my cock up your ass the first day you walked into the leather store; but you insisted on being a tease and playing hard to get.”  Jerry slapped Rob’s face with his cock a couple more times while laughing and then strolled away.

Another two guys fucked Rob before one of the staff members walked over to unfasten his legs and let him get his circulation back.  “Don’t get too relaxed pig, those legs are going back up in the air in a few minutes,” the staff member commented. “In the meantime though, suck my uncut cock.” The staff member pulled his cock out of his leather shorts and waved it in front of Rob’s face.  “Stick your tongue out pig and lick the head.” “Get under the skin; I have left it nice and ripe and cheesy for you.” “I want my cock spotlessly clean when you are done.”  A bottle of poppers was brought out and Rob’s took a deep hit from each nostril. It helped to put him in the mood and made the taste of the cheesy dick not seem so bad. Rob sucked and licked the cock to get it clean.  Due to Rob’s position with his head on the table, Tops really couldn’t throat fuck him.  That didn’t stop them from trying though. The staff member did make sure Rob licked every bit of his 7”.  He would rub the shaft across Rob’s lips and tongue then stick the head and a few inches back in Rob’s mouth.  When he pulled away Rob hoped that was the end of it.  He had a foul taste in his mouth that wouldn’t go away.  The staff member had another idea though, and he got on the table and dipped his low hanging balls toward Rob’s mouth.  “Now suck and clean my sweaty balls.”  Rob obeyed and licked and sucked the Tops balls for what seemed like forever. In reality it was for just long enough to trigger the Top to cum.  He pulled his balls out of Rob’s mouth pointed his cock at the empty opening and sprayed his cum into the awaiting hole.  Ron was fed more poppers as the Top got off the table.  “One more thing before we get your legs back up and your ass open for business again.” “I didn’t get to take a shower before coming to work tonight so I am getting a little rank.” He raised his arm and lowered his armpit over Rob’s face.  “Clean away my stench with your tongue little piggy.” Rob nearly wretched at the smell but he did as he was told again and gave both pits a good tongue bath one after the other.  When he was finished, Rob’s legs were raised back up and the restraints reattached to the eye bolts.  A shard of Tina was inserted into his ass and he was ready to resume servicing more cock. The next Top stepped up to take his turn.

This pattern of fucking Rob continued for several more hours.  He would get plowed by a few Tops and then his legs would be lowered to help restore his circulation.  Several of the Tops had been emboldened from watching the staff member force Rob to clean his cock, balls and pits.  Therefore every time his legs were lowered, Rob’s mouth would be used as a wash station.  Each new fucking cycle would start with little Tina shard to refresh his compliance. When Rob saw Nick’s face appear in front of him he was relieved.  Surely this party had gone on long enough he thought.  Nick ran his tongue across his lips and started fingering Rob’s hole with 3 fingers. “It’s time to move you to your next station,” he said.  Rob’s jaw dropped.  Yes the drugs were still making him crave cock, but he didn’t know how much more he could take. Nick started pushing his fingers in deeper and started twisting them back and forth.  “Normally I don’t participate in the festivities since I have a lot of things to supervise with these parties, but in this case I will make an exception.” “You’ve already had a glimpse of my big cock and now you will get to feel what it’s like in your ass.”  Rob felt Nick’s hefty cock slapping his ass for a few seconds and then he felt the sheer force of it driving into his hole. “Cocky arrogant Tops like you always make great pussy bottoms…. Eventually,” Nick laughed as he plowed his cock in and out of Rob’s now loose and cum-filled ass. “We WILL convert you to a total bottom and more,” Nick emphasized as he continued to fuck. ”You are picturing that in your mind aren’t you slut?” “Your horny ass will soon rule your mind and you will thank us for making you see the light.”  Nick stared fucking harder and faster.  Rob’s confused mind didn’t know what to think.  Right now his sole focus was the cock in his ass and how it felt. He soon felt Nick’s cock throbbing as it added more seed up his gut. “OK slut, let’s get you over to the fuck bench to round out your fuck positions.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 12