Hillside campground in PA

You'll love it!  Go experience it and enjoy yourselves.  I haven't been there yet this season and know nothing about the new management, I went when Dave (can't remember his last name) still ran the place.  Something for everyone without the attitudes!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the info!

On 5/16/2018 at 12:15 AM, ramithome said:

Last time I went it definitely was bareback heaven. In the woods behind the dance hall, in a tent........  no lack of opportunity

On 5/15/2018 at 7:50 PM, Zeke17043 said:

You'll love it!  Go experience it and enjoy yourselves.  I haven't been there yet this season and know nothing about the new management, I went when Dave (can't remember his last name) still ran the place.  Something for everyone without the attitudes!

Thanks for the info gents!! 

I was at both Hillside and The Woods about 9 to 10 years ago. Back then, it was as if Steamworks had been transplanted to northeast Pennsylvania. A practical note: wear comfortable hiking boots and bring the Deep Woods Off or Cutter BackwoodsInsect Repellent.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1