Patience finally pays off........big time

Charlie31167

I was on the way to another meet.  This guy said he was into long sleazy fisting sessions. Into chems.  They all say that but when it got to the crunch it never turned out that way.

I'm Mark. 6ft 32w and 12 stone of pure muscle. Intimidating to look at but complete sub between the sheets. I like it hard and rough. I've been searching for the last 6 months for a sleazy hard chem session. No hold barred. This was hopefully going to be the one.

I have placed an additional on Craigslist.

Sub muscle bound guy looking to be used and abused. Make me fly. The sky's the limit. 

The wish granter had replied just the once 5days ago saying

If you are truly to your address be at the old cement works rear entrance at 7pm Friday. Be naked and blind folded by the back gate of Trafford street . Don't be late. 

I had tried to send replies but nothing else was forthcoming. No messages came back. I was intrigued so here I was on my way. 

I arrived at five to seven and found the gate. It was used by the workers as the old staff enterance. I striped and placed my clothes in my rucksack and placed the blindfold over my eyes and waited. I was cold, nervous and excited. 

Time passed by. It seemed like ages but in reality it was only about 10 minutes. I felt his presence before I heard him. My body tensed at his presence. He was there but I did not know where he had come from.

He spoke. This is your one and only chance to walk away. If you choose to stay you are agreeing to be used and abused as I see fit. You will have no say in anything that goes on here tonight. My only promise is that you will not be permanently harmed. If you agree to this place your hands together in front of you.

His voice made my whole body stand to attention and at that point I knew that this was really going to happen. I raised my hands in front of me.

I felt the handcuffs being secured around my wrists and a collar being placed around my neck. No further words were spoken as I was led forward be a lead that had been connected to the collar. 

I could sense that we had entered a building but I had no idea where or how long we walked. The floor was cold and hard. I felt him touch my shoulder to bring be to a stop. I could sense others present but nobody else spoke. I could feel pressure behind applied to make me kneel. Then I could hear a door being opened and someone approaching.

Someone stopped in front of me and spoke. 

You have willingly come here this evening to fulfil your greatest fantasy. You have surrendered you body for our use. You will now be prepared.

I was raised to my feet and I felt myslfe being placed in what appeared to be a sling in front of me. My feet were secured and my handcuffs were undone and my hands were secured . A gaggle was placed in my mouth and secured. I could not move or talk. I felt my arm being tied off and felt a sharp scratch.  Before I really understood what was happening the tie was removed and I got the taste of metal. I gasped and my heart went into overdrive. I coughed hard for what seemed like ages and then I felt really at peace. I knew this time was not like the other times. My ultimate fantasy was to come true. 

All of a sudden my body came alive. I felt hyposensative. Every nerve in my body felt like electric. My ass was on fire and the fire needed extinguishing. I needed to be used and I needed it now.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 17

I felt someone touch my balls. They were being stretched and squeezed. I could feel something being tied around my sack and then I felt it pulled tight. I gasped into my gag. My balls felt like they were in a cast iron grip and they were being pulled upwards away from my body, away from my hole. They were tied to my collar keeping them tight and out of the way.  My hole was on display and it was pulsing. It needed something to hold. It needed feeding. It needed it now.

I felt something circling my hole. I could not tell if it was a finger or not. It was pointed. I could feel pressure and whatever it was slowly entered me. It felt good. It slowly was pushed into me then it stopped. What was happening. Then I felt it. Someone was turning something. My hole was being opened. My hole was being stretched. I could feel my hole getting bigger. Then as suddenly as it started it stopped. I felt something being placed in the opening. It was cold. Ice cold. My hole was being filled to the limit. Whatever it was it was  started burning. My ass felt like it was on fire. I was starting to sweat. My ears were starting to ring. Everything was begining to echo. I was going into my own world. I blacked out.

I don't know how long is was out but when I came to I was aware of something being pushed into my hole. It was big. It was long. It felt amazing. My hole was being fucked. The guy was big and I could sense he was holding back. He saw that I was awake. That's what he had been waiting for. He withdrew his enormous cock to the enterance and in one quick move he rammed it back into the hilt. I screamed but all you could hear was a mumbling into the gag. He pulled out again and rammed it back in. It felt amazing my hole felt like it was being ripped in two but he wasn't stopping. He was getting faster and harder. He was making every inch of his cock count. My insides were being rearranged by his massive member. Then all of a sudden I heard a massive roar start and I felt his cock start to swell even more and then I felt his load shoot deep inside me. It felt like it was on fire. 10 squirts at least filled my hole and as his last shot was buried deep inside me he pulled out. My hole was gaping and his load was starting to leak out.  A large ug was then placed in my hole and rammed right in. What was in my hole was going no where fast.

My restraints were released and someone helped me to my feet. I was walked a few steps and then layed down on my back. My hands were tied above my head and then my feet were tied and raised giving access to my hole.

Someone spoke.

The master has graciously given this person his greatest gift. He now carries his DNA.  It is now your turn to welcome him as part of this family. Everyone here tonight will plant there seed deep inside this willing hole. No one may leave until they have fulfilled there duty.

My arm was then tied of again. I felt a slight pinch and the tie was removed. I coughed hard. It felt stronger than last time but no sooner had I stopped coughing than I felt the first cock ram deep into my hole. 

I don't know how many people fucked me. It was at least 20 but could be a lot more. I was kept high and slipt in and out of consciousness.

When I finally came too. I was dressed and sitting in my car. My ass felt numb. There was a note on the passenger seat which said

I hope we have fulfilled your fantasy. You now carry our family DNA.  Your duty is to pass it on to others.  When we require your help we will be in contact.

There was no signature. There was no contact details but I knew that when the call came I would be there to spread the love.

Edited by Charlie31167
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 11

4 hours ago, Charlie31167 said:

...I would be there to spread the love.

#Charlie31167 well done.... 

always great when one finally gets what one craves .... when a sessions turns into what one hoped for ... 

and even better to "spread and share the love" with others afterwards ...:)

KEEP IT CUMMMMMING and tell us more .... 

• Like 1

A couple of weeks after, I went down with the flu. I knew my wish had been granted. I was part of the family. A week later after my visit to the clinic it was confirmed.

That same evening whilst I was sitting at home contemplating the future my phone pinged telling me that I had a message. I did not recognise the number. It read

Welcome to the family you are now one of us. Are you ready to share the love?

I was shocked. I had not told anyone, but my gifter, the wish granter, knew.

I replied with simply one word

YES

A few minutes later I received a message back

FRIDAY NIGHT. SAME PLACE. You will receive a package before then. Wear what is sent. Be there at 715pm prompt and you will be met and told what to do.

I got hard reading the message. I wanted to shoot my load there and then but decided that I would save my first poz load for Friday.

On returning home from work on Wednesday evening there was a parcel on the doorstep. Hand delivered. No evidence of postage. I could not remember giving my address to anyone. I quickly forgot about this as I unwrapped the package. Inside was a black leather mask. Black Jock strap and black boots. I tried then on as quick as I could. Everything fitted like a glove and I was hard and oozing pre cum everywhere but I refrained from jacking off. I wanted my load to go to a worthy recipient as directed by the master and not wasted over my hand.

I took Friday afternoon off so that I could be properly prepared. Shaved and cleaned I headed back to the cement works and as before waited at the gates at 715. This time was different. With the eyeholes in the mask I saw him approach. He was dressed identically to me but was wearing green leather. He greeted me as the new member of the family. 

I was led to a door at the rear of the building and we entered. The room was furnished with a few chairs and I was seated opposite the guy. He started to talk.

Welcome back and I hope that from today you will enjoy you new life with us. I have asked you here early so I can tell you the rules before the others arrive. Tonight we will be a small group of just 20. No one is allowed to use there name and no one is allowed to remove there masks. Once the ceremony starts you are not allowed to talk.  Before the ceremony starts you will be slammed and some of your poz blood will be taken for the initiate.  All other instructions will then be given during the ceremony. We meet usually once a month and all invites are by text. Remember the rules. Names can not be used. Masks must always be worn and our work here must never be discussed with anyone. Failure to comply with these rules carry grave consequences. Do you understand?

It took a minute for me to realise he had stopped talking and had asked me a question. I replied that I understood.

He smiled and continued talking.

Tonight there is an initiation like you have experienced yourself and also there is a punishment. You will be expected to take part in the initiation and remain to witness the punishment at the end. He then said it was time and to follow him

We went over to the other side of the room and through a door where  there were others present . I was guided over to a gentleman dressed in white leather and was told that he was the chemist. I presented my arm which was tied off. A needle was inserted and some blood was taken. This was added to a phial at the side of the chemist. Another needle was placed in my arm. A register was made and my slam was administered. I was guided to a bench along the back wall. Seated and my tie was removed. I felt it rise up my arm. I tasted it. I coughed hard three or four times and then I felt the rush. God this stuff was good. I sat back and rode it out with some of the others that had already had there slams. I was seated there for about ten minutes and watched as others had there slams and was amazed at the silence around but you could feel the sexual tension building.

The guy in Green spoke next.

Gentleman it is time to enter the breeding chamber. Remember to keep hydrated. The chemist has prepared water for you all. Please pick up a bottle on your way.

Everyone then stood and headed towards a large black door which had just been opened. As we entered the room I was handed my water. Although this was not my first visit to this room it was my first time seeing it. 

There were chairs placed around in a circle. In the centre was a sling.  The only light was candle light and there appeared to be hundreds casting various dark shadows around us. I stopped walking and stood in front of a chair. We sat

Someone announced the arrival of the initiate. A white guy about 6ft tall with shaved head and tattoos was led into the room. He was blindfolded. He appeared to be in his early 20s , athletic build with a very deffinately six pack. His cock was rock hard and pointing upwards. He was led to the center and tied to the sling. Another voice commanded everyone to stand and welcome the wish granter. 

A man dressed in gold leather entered the circle. He was about 6ft 8 tall. He was one huge muscled black guy with the biggest cock I had ever seen. He was awesome.  He instructed that the candidate be prepared. Two people approached the sling and proceeded to shave the guy until he was completely bare. His cock and balls were then bound and pulled up and tied to his collar. He was laid completely bare with his hole ready for use. The chemist then approached the sling. The guys arm was tied of and a slam was administered. The guy was sent into orbit. As he was riding his rush  the wish granter approached the sling. He aimed his enormous 12in cock at the guys hole and in one quick move impaled the guy to the hilt. The guy screamed out loud and then went quiet. He had passed out. The chemist approached the sling again and presented the master with a syringe containing blood. The master placed it into his own arm and drew some of his. The master then said

I have now added my blood to all of yours. We will now grant our initiate his wish and welcome him to our family. The chemist then injected the guy with the family blood slam.

The master then proceeded to fuck the guy. He was not gentle. He withdrew his cock right to the edge each time and rammed it home. This continued for some considerable time with the boy slipping in and out of consciousness. His screams of pain turning to moans of ecstacy.

I felt hot and took a swing of my water. It tasted metallic. It was laced but I still drank it down. After about 10 mins I could feel the drugs making me feel super horny again and my cock continued to ooze.

All of a sudden the master started to groan. His fucking became even harder and then he made an almighty roar as the ititiate was bred with the masters molten seed.

As soon as he was finished it was announced that it was now our turn to welcome our new member to the family. As the newest member I was invited to go first.

I approached the sling. I was horny. I was desperate and I wanted release. I stepped up to the sling. I could see the masters spunk leaking out tinted with blood. I aimed my cock and sank balls deep into the boys hole. He moaned. I then piston fucked him long and hard. I don't know how long i lasted but when I could hold back no longer I gave my first poz load to the guy with the most intense orgasm I had ever had in my life. I squirted at least ten times and felt completely drained. It was amazing.

I returned to my seat and proceeded to watch the others fuck the guy senseless. The chemist made sure he was kept flying and our water was replaced . The boy took at least 20loads and the last person to fuck him was the chemist. By that time his hole was oozing cum. It was pink and swollen and gaping. Blood could be seen and it was certain that this boy had deffinately been given the gift.  After the chemist had given his load the guys ass was plugged by a large silver butt plug. He was taken down and taken away.

The guy wearing the green leather then informed everyone that there would be a 15 minute break. Everyone was to see the chemist for another slam and then return to there positions to witness the punishment.

To be continued

• Like 6
  • Upvote 10

Great story, I cannot wait to find out what the punishment will be .... a pink, swollen, gaping hole full of POZ cum from 20 men and locked into place by a large silver butt plug is a reward not a punishment .... so I am hard a leaking precum just thinking what the punishment could be!

When we had been given our slams which appeared a lot stronger than the first I had sat down in the ante room and ridden out the rush. I felt good. Reel good. I returned to the chamber and once again took up my position in front of my chair

A few things had changed. In the centre of the room lights had been put in place and cameras had been set up. A giant screen showed the empty sling in the middle. 

On our chairs had been placed a large dildo. It was secured and already lubed. I just looked and was startled back to reality when Mr Green spoke.

Gentlemen the punishment will commence shortly. In the meantime the master has placed on your chairs something for your pleasure. Please make yourselves comfortable. At first I just stood there but then I noticed some of the others. They proceeded to sit down. They eased themselves down onto the dildos making audible ghasts of pleasure as they did so. Not one to miss a trick I turned quickly and sat straight down forcing the dildo to the hilt in one go. I moaned out loud. It was pleasure and pain combined. It was fantastic. Just what my hole needed after the last slam. I slowly rocked back and forwards increasing the pleasure trying to restrain my ever growing need to really fuck myself. 

The man in green spoke. Gentlemen pay attention. One of our members has breeched our code of secrecy. Tonight you will witness his punishment. After tonight he will no longer be welcome here and will not be part of our family.

A gentleman was brought into the room. He was naked apart from a black blindfold and red gag. He was placed in the sling and tied down. The master approached and signalled for the guy to be given a slam. It was a strong one by the amount he coughed and the way he was thrashing around in the sling.

The cameras started rolling and the gag was removed from his mouth. The guy was screaming one thing. Fuck me, fuck me. Please fuck me.  The master aimed his enormous cock at the guys hole and rammed it in to the hilt. The guy screamed out and you could see him desperately trying to get the cock deeper inside himself. The guy was riding the masters cock. He was crying for more. Crying for it harder. He wanted it fast and hard and the master gave it to him. He fucked him for at least an hour and I was bemused as if this was me I would like to be punished this way. The master began to quicken you could here his breathing start to labour. He started to groan and all of a sudden he let out a massive cry and plunged his dick and load deep into the guys ass. 

The master quickly pulled out and replaced his dick with one of his massive hands. He rammed his fist into the guy in one go. The guy screamed. He kept screaming for more. Begging for more cock. Begging like a slut. Wanting every load he could get. He wanted the fire extinguished but it did not matter how hard he was being fisted it was not putting the fire out. All of a sudden the master stopped.

He turned to us all and said

Gentlemen you may feel that this behaviour can scarcely be called a punishment by our standards. However as you can see this has been recorded. I am now going to remove the gentleman's blindfold so you can see who he is. 

The master removed the blindfold and an audible gasp agent around the room. Even with my drugged brain I knew he this guy was. Everyone knew who he was. He was a household name. He sat in the House of Lords. He was an MP. He had recently spoken against a bill for gay men to be given more rights. He had described the whole thing as unnatural. He had vilified Gay men. 

You could feel the atmosphere change. People wanted blood. They wanted revenge.

The master spoke again

Gentlemen I understand your feelings and you will all be able to put your point to our noble lord shortly. However before that point I want to finish this punishment. This film has been broadcast live on many sites and the press have also been notified and given the link. Also the Noble lords family have also been made aware of his after hours activities.  We have made sure that as our Noble Lord deserves he has been given the best publicity that we can provide. 

Gentlemen the filming has stopped and as you can see our ex family member is starting to come down from his high. He is starting to realise his predicament. Before he goes to face the world I will allow you all to give him a token of your appreciation.

It was a scrum. People could not get to the Lord quick enough. His hole was brutally used and torn apart. The drugs no longer blocking the euphoria he was getting before. He was screaming and begging for it to stop. The people had tasted blood and they wanted revenge and took it.

Even before I had arrived home the news stated that the Peer had resigned his position in the Lord's. Over the next few days the Lord's family disowned him. He lost all his patronages and all his lucrative contracts. He went from having everything to having nothing. All because of the slip of a tongue.

It took me a few days to get over the evening and things were just getting back to normal when I received a text with the next date.........

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2