Sling Lizards - What Do You Do?

ErosWired

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Not just the homeless... I remember in my clubbing days, London prices were such that many younger guys used to plan to sleep in the sauna rather than pay for a hotel room when visiting the capital for a weekend of partying. 

Still done to this day fella. If im down for SNB or Hardon etc., I’ll go to a sauna and just crash there for a few hours after. Usually wake up to my ass being played with ;) hah. And then hit SOP the next day before going back up north ??

• 3 weeks later...

This happened to me at Biohazard in Berlin a few years ago.  I had a couple that wanted to take turns fucking me in the sling and some guy was already in and refused to get out.  Luckily, there was space elsewhere and I still got their loads, but taking it in the sling would have been much hotter.

On 3/25/2019 at 4:04 PM, bbzh said:

Pride would keep me from occupying a sling for too long. The longer you are in the sling without anyone fucking you, the more your stock price plummets.

Dealing with guys who take over a sling for a long time is difficult. As discussed here before, the maximum time that would be appropriate is not even clear because it depends on may factors, including the number of guys fucking him. If a hot bottom is on a sling for two hours getting fucked by several guys and taking several loads, would it be appropriate? I think it's OK.

To improve the chances on a public sling it's sometimes a good idea to go to the bathhouse with a buddy and help each other depending on each other's preferred role.  Once the buddies start fucking on one of the public sling spectators begin to gather around and some frequently join in and interesting things can happen.

I find that now more than ever,  lately because of PrEP, the amount of slutty bottoms has mushroomed which means that the competition has increased for bottoms, especially for older bottoms. Now 18 yr-old slutty take-all-loads bottoms are part of the game and others must compete with them. I started barebacking again in the early 90's and at the bathhouse it was easy for me to get loads because not too many bottoms were taking loads. So tops would remember me so once we met again at the bathhouse I knew I was getting their load. I would be asked "Are you the guy who barebacks?", I guess just to make sure they could unload inside because not many were.

On 3/25/2019 at 4:04 PM, bbzh said:

I agree that the sling is a good way to advertise you're a bottom but let's not forget that it may not be where a top wants to fuck you. You could very well be missing out on a load in a cabin because you didn't vacate the sling. How's that for irony? LOL.

The problem is that is you can't please everyone. Same goes for guys who like getting rimmed, should they keep a smooth or hairy hole?

I love the idea of the sling at the bathhouse. But I find the in order to avoid many of the hassles that have been described, the best thing to do is to pay for a well positioned room with a sling. That way I can stay on on the sling in my room which some guys like because they appreciate the privacy so they walk in and close the door. Or I can use the bed and walk around and if any of the public slings is free I can jump on one. But I know I have my own sling in my room. The room has to be strategically located because some bathhouses rent rooms with slings but the rooms have no traffic and they are useless. I have a room I always use when I go to saunas in my town or other cities.

By renting a room with a sling you can find ways to accommodate shorter guys, something Public slings should do.