How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

Are we talking how many throughout ones life or how many in one session? I never really kept track over time. Got to be a couple hundreds by now. The most in one evening was eight. I do believe if I want to reach double digits in a night, I'll have to move away from sex clubs and parties and get a sleazy motel room and advertise my ass out. 

I have been taking loads in my ass for the last five years. Just about all of them from the same guy. I would estimate we are up to over 250.... 

I have sucked and swallowed plenty before and during this time.

I am now 59 years old and as a TOP have not taken any load up my ass. But if I think back starting to fuck ass as I was just 13, I must have been fucking and breeding some 500+ asses by now. Mostly all different 1 x. None where boyfriends but some where pure fuck contacts.

When I found out at 13 that a certain public toilet where I lived, was used as a cruising spot with a gloryhole cubical I became a hooked frequent visitor. For the next years I almost visited that cottage every day. And I almost fucked and cum in ass there every day. Good memories.

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 2

Before 2006 I had raw sex and few times and took like two loads. In 2006 I took the plunge into bottoming raw virtually all the time and figure I have had to have taken at least 2000 loads. Probably closer to 2400. I manage about 2 -3 loads a week on average. I love when I hit my average in a single night lol. 

• Like 1

No matter how many you take, it's always a case of the more the merrier.

I've taken a lot of loads, but most in the context of cumming from a long-term partner. So while I've had a lot of cum running out of me, it's been typically during the standard relationship sex.

Not that many considering what a big slut I am. I've given thousands, but only started taking loads three and a half years ago, and between COVID and living in no fuck land, and doing very little traveling post COVID, I must be somewhere between 150 and 200.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1