Bareback and commando

alexander2u

Ah, NL Bear- now you have discovered what the men of Ft Lauderdale have known for ages- warm weather and swinging free---nothing better, unless you happen to be sitting out on the patio of the Starbucks in the gay town of Wilton Manors and can watch the morning parade of guys either just crawling out of bed and tossing on fleece or nylon shorts , or the men coming in from the gym- almost everyone is swinging and showing- def can identify the cut vrs uncut men LOL

Yeah feels great to let them hang free! I'm a nudist and live in Canada, I always freeball 24/7/365 when I have to be clothed no exceptions I don't own any underwear, sometimes ware lined jeans but only when it's real fucking cold!!

Edited by seedmymanhole

Yeah, I agree. Nothing hotter than seeing a guy with a huge package in his gym shorts, swinging freely, big dick and balls showing. Really turns me on. When getting fucked I like to wear a jockstrap. Love the feel of my swelling cock pressed against the fabric and eventually cumming in it.

Guest KptNLine

If I'm looking to get fucked, I like wearing a jockstrap under my clothes. It further restricts access to my useless bottom boy cock and allows easy access to my fuckhole. The perfect underwear for a bottom.

Guest 24collegekid420

I love going commando. I put some basketball short on and just free ball love to show guys I've got a big dick that flops around as my ass gets fucked. And I always leave my house cleaned out an ready to take any big dick. I hooked up with my straight friend that broke up with his girl 6 months ago. Love to take his fat uncut Latino cock in my ass an his cum is so sweet and delicious.

• 1 month later...

I have shitload of horny underwear (jocks mostly) and swimsuits (speedo type mostly), because I think they are so horny. Truth is I hardly wear them! Do sunbathing in the nude and I love not wearing any underwear under jeans or shorts. I do wear them sometimes when I don't want a piss stain to show or I need to go to a business meeting, but 99% of the time I am freeballing. Love my boys to swing free. Gives me a semi hardon most of the time.

I'm almost always free balling, when I'm out cruising for anon dick I usually only wear shorts, flip flops & a t-shirt unless it's too cold for that, either way I make sure men have easy access to my body, but I usually end up totally naked by the time the first or second man is done using my boy cunt anyway...

• Upvote 3