Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I go to a local bathhouse. Mostly bottom.  I`m not on prep. Neg as of last test. I would never ask a guy to pull out to cum. To me that is the whole point of fucking. Getting the cum as deep in my ass as the top can get it. I don`t ask about status either. 

• Piggy 2

I started taken prep, that when I started letting guys go BB.  Now I let the guy decide if he want a condom.  Because if a guy does me, I want his load in me. I love the feel of him unloading in me I can feel the throbbing of his cock.  I feel the wetness that follows.   So hot

as a bottom, it's actually insulting if the top pulls out to cum, really really insulting and frustrating and dissapointing. please DO NOT do that to a bottom, you will ruin their day (i speak from experience  *little sad trombone sound effect* )

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

On 6/15/2023 at 10:30 PM, barefucker44 said:

i never pull out to shoot.  It has been awhile since a guy asked me to, but I think I wound up breedin him too.  Once I slide in, my boy has agreed to take my seed as far as I am concerned

That's exactly what this boy will do when we connect,, 100%

On 6/16/2023 at 10:43 AM, cboycam said:

I tell all the guys I fuck, if I'm in them, then I don't pull out to cum.

That's exactly as it should be.  If you ever come to Indianapolis, you've got a willing hole to abuse and blow in.  I tell guys that meeting up = consent to unload in me.  And once inside, don't pull out until they've blown their load deep in me.

On 7/10/2023 at 6:20 PM, Nay80 said:

as a bottom, it's actually insulting if the top pulls out to cum, really really insulting and frustrating and dissapointing. please DO NOT do that to a bottom, you will ruin their day (i speak from experience  *little sad trombone sound effect* )

Yeah, I get that totally. It is like offering someone an ice-cream and then giving them the dry cone...

• Like 1