Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

i responded to this once but had to add this story. Just last week i met up with guy who when we spoke originally he said he only fucked safe. I BB mostly unless the guy asks and its been a long time since someone suggested to use a condom honestly!  Anyway I arrived , he partied a little, and then took off his shorts. Shorter black guy but a good 7 cut. He kept telling me how he loved to kiss so i concentrated on that for a while  and stroked him. i could feel his precum oozing. Turned over on my back and gave him the universal ‘fuck me’ look and he pulled out the condom . i pulled him close to me on top of me and kissed him again, reaching down i felt the condom on him and he got to work fucking me with the condom, but then he pulled out and said ‘can i just put the tip in till i get hard again’ ? I was laughing inside thinking ‘hes hard as a rock’ but i played along. “ok if you think that will help.” He sticks it all the way in and moans, he was laying on me and cuming alot already.. He starts thrusting and fucking me raw. He said he came three times after, but this was during a course of a few hours as he was partying.. He told me after, he never intended on using the condom. just something he usually does and hes into stealthing but knew i wouldn't care  about the condom

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, verslut said:

One time I had a raw flip fuck with a guy cheating on his husband. I asked if he wanted too be bred and he said no. I mostly obeyed but I let a little spurt in his ass. He didn't notice.

I've done that too. 
The bottom wanted me to fuck him bare. He told me I can't cum inside him, cause he has a boyfriend. He didn't want him to find out by getting a STD.
I was a bit unsure if he was serious or not, cause letting a precum leaking cock in your ass makes little difference. Everything transmits pretty easy, except for HIV. Cum probably has a higher chance of transmission than just precum.
Also, when using the pull out method, it's so easy to pull out too late. In my eyes it's pretty high risk of accidentally shooting inside. He should know this?

I fucked him bare, had him moaning under me. I loved sliding inside him bare, it made me precum a lot too. And the thought of so easyly cumming inside of him and trusted to be in controll, made it SO hot. I could so easily betray him. I could feel hard dick starting to leak inside him. He was moaning a lot, and as I was getting closer I starting to tense up a bit. I was undecided if i'm gonna pull out or not. I tried to hide my moaning and that I was getting close. But he noticed and asked if I was close. I said soon, as I shot my first load, he told me to pull out before I cum. I said yeah, while my dick kept pumping a second, third and then a fourth time into him. I then pulled out, mid shooting, and shot the two last loads on top of his ass. I started to moan loudly when i pulled out, to pretend my orgasm started then. evnen though i stopped shooting, I kept up the fake orgasm. He turned around, and saw my cum. I felt so satisfied. But also ashamed for violating him. But I also felt it's his own fault for letting someone fuck them bareback. they are taking huge risk by doing that. They just don't want the consequences. 

I texted him later, telling him I accidentally came a little bit inside him. I was sure he would find it hot. But he was actually furious. I told him I couldn't control myself, my instinct took over. The cheating bottom was lecturing me in morality, not even considering the risk he put his boyfriend in. Well, we are all hypocrites I guess?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Sebp said:

I texted him later, telling him I accidentally came a little bit inside him. I was sure he would find it hot. But he was actually furious. I told him I couldn't control myself, my instinct took over. The cheating bottom was lecturing me in morality, not even considering the risk he put his boyfriend in. Well, we are all hypocrites I guess?

Yes I've had those who afterwards turned their guilt on me. And if you're sure you're neg then you put him at no risk. You're also unlikely to be the only cock-on-the-side so he really should consider his actions in going behind bf's back.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Sebp said:

Cum probably has a higher chance of transmission than just precum.

This is not clearly determined. Precum is known to carry HIV, and studies have shown that in cases of delayed condom application - i.e., the condom was only applied midway through anal intercourse - HIV transmission was 5 times as likely from an infected person as if the condom had been used from the start. Precum, therefore, is likely a factor. Precum does not, however, appear to be a significant carrier of virus in men whose infection is well controlled with HAART.

Bottom line: Precum should not be considered ‘safe’ or even ‘safer’ unless the person is Undetectable, in which case transmission is functionally impossible anyway.

17 hours ago, ErosWired said:

This is not clearly determined. Precum is known to carry HIV, and studies have shown that in cases of delayed condom application - i.e., the condom was only applied midway through anal intercourse - HIV transmission was 5 times as likely from an infected person as if the condom had been used from the start. Precum, therefore, is likely a factor. Precum does not, however, appear to be a significant carrier of virus in men whose infection is well controlled with HAART.

Bottom line: Precum should not be considered ‘safe’ or even ‘safer’ unless the person is Undetectable, in which case transmission is functionally impossible anyway.

That wasn't really the point here.. 🙂
Anyway, the reason for my assumption is that people usually cum a lot more than they precum. In general.
So 20 cl of a liquid with virus has a higher chance of infection than 1cl. And of course it depends on the virus count. 

2 hours ago, DenverBtmDude said:

I like the fantasy of a guy saying he would pull out, but in the end he screams i'm gonna cum and fails to pull out....him saying sorry dude....you ass felt to good! 😉

As a roleplay scenario, this is pretty fucking hot.  But I would never do it outside of that context.

I will say that I've started to stick to this concept of "one squirt, all squirts".  Basically, a bottom has up until the moment I start shooting to say no (and I'm upfront about that before a session starts so we're both aligned). But once that first shot goes in, it's too late.  If you've taken that first squirt (usually the 1st or 2nd most voluminous of them all), then you've already gotten a good portion of the load already...might as well go all the way. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

It always makes me so excited to read the stories. It's not my goal to get HIV, but I'm so addicted to sex that I let all cocks inject into me or I stick my cock in every hole. If possible, in a dark room. I don't need to see faces. No risk, no fun.

On 8/20/2023 at 10:13 AM, DenverBtmDude said:

I like the fantasy of a guy saying he would pull out, but in the end he screams i'm gonna cum and fails to pull out....him saying sorry dude....you ass felt to good! 😉

Had this a few times before.  Usually an anon hookup where they insisted they were condom-only, repeating that frequently, and then pulling or sneaking it off. 

During the AIDS scare I usually wore a condom. I always hated those damned things. About mid 90s I started barebacking whenever I had the chance and by the 2000s I always barebacked. I used to tell a bottom I was about to cum in order to give them a chance to ask me to pull out. Then I discovered that a bit of dirty talk, telling them shit like "I'm going to breed your hot ass with a huge load of cum and you are going to like it" usually got them worked up enough to take my load without protesting. Now I tell them up front that if we bareback I am not stopping until they have been bred. It's amazing how most bottoms can be talked into taking a good breeding "against their will". I have also just ignored their pleas for me to pull out and just let Nature have her way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2023 at 3:59 AM, ktopper said:

During the AIDS scare I usually wore a condom. I always hated those damned things. About mid 90s I started barebacking whenever I had the chance and by the 2000s I always barebacked. I used to tell a bottom I was about to cum in order to give them a chance to ask me to pull out. Then I discovered that a bit of dirty talk, telling them shit like "I'm going to breed your hot ass with a huge load of cum and you are going to like it" usually got them worked up enough to take my load without protesting. Now I tell them up front that if we bareback I am not stopping until they have been bred. It's amazing how most bottoms can be talked into taking a good breeding "against their will". I have also just ignored their pleas for me to pull out and just let Nature have her way.

As a bottom I would not be able to ask the top to pull out.  I believe that once a top rubs his bare cock on my hole I get completely lost in desire and my ass is all his.  It's just so hot and raunchy for a guy to fuck my ass.  I sort of go nuts and lose all inhibitions.

I let a daddy fuck me, I asked him if he’d do bb, he said yes, I asked if he’d pull out to cum, he was very respectful and did, I didn’t think he would but did, afterwards and I thought about it, I wished he’d cum inside me, all depends on the person I guess.

FYI, the very next day I arranged another meet, I didn’t ask him anything 😈

• 5 weeks later...