Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/7/2021 at 7:22 PM, Chokulo said:

Love this place, kneeling on the main fuckpad, arse up waiting for cock, and then feeling it before you see it! Like to be a bit high when I turn up so more slutty and more available 

Same for me, once I’m through the door and see the crowd of naked men can’t get  stripped quickly enough and I get in position 😈

3 hours ago, DannyZ said:

I will be visiting London later this month and want to go to Vault.  Is there any particular etiquette I should know about?  I am a top but also love sucking cock. 

Go on Monday or Thursday evenings at 7pm they're naked nights and you'll find lots of holes to work on. 

Apart from not having sex in the bar area ( got told off for that) there is no etiquette as such. Find a hole and fuck it. Such as many cocks as you want. Enjoy

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/7/2022 at 8:16 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

Go on Monday or Thursday evenings at 7pm they're naked nights and you'll find lots of holes to work on. 

Apart from not having sex in the bar area ( got told off for that) there is no etiquette as such. Find a hole and fuck it. Such as many cocks as you want. Enjoy

I did get fucked at the bar

I've never been (in spite of living there for years), but I do plan to get there at some point. Love the idea of guys just going to holes on show. I'll be one of them. Bored with being a top and I'm working on taking as much raw cock as possible, preferably with lots of loads to follow!  

• Like 2

Hi HJ

I know it can change week to week, but does one night tend to be busier than the other? Do lots of guys go naked at the Sunday underwear session? I'd been thinking of coming up for SBN one week, but wondering if I should check out the Vault for starters. My aim is to take as many raw cocks and loads as possible.       

• Like 1