Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

10 minutes ago, RawCumboy1723 said:

Visiting from states. After being supremely disappointed in Pleasuredrome on Friday night, gunna give vault a try tomorrow night and guess we’ll see. 🤞🏻

When I visit London the Vault never disappoints. I’m sure there will be good times at Pleasurdome, but mine was disappointing to 😞

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So guys I can’t make vault139 tonight due to work, 😒 so……….what’s it to be naked at bunker on Wednesday  (I hear it’s an older crowd which appeals to me) or vault139 Thursday or…… horse fair on Saturday in a red hood (obviously) which night best for a no load refused public service sperm bank? 🐷💦 to get the most spunk in me?

4 hours ago, Beardybarrowboy said:

So guys I can’t make vault139 tonight due to work, 😒 so……….what’s it to be naked at bunker on Wednesday  (I hear it’s an older crowd which appeals to me) or vault139 Thursday or…… horse fair on Saturday in a red hood (obviously) which night best for a no load refused public service sperm bank? 🐷💦 to get the most spunk in me?

Also keen to know.

Now free this Saturday and HorseFair is tempting! 

Why is it that many guys that come to vault 139 just don't do a thing? 

Don't get me wrong, I always have fun and fuck quite a bit here so I'm good. But vault139 packs more "do-nothings" than similar spaces elsewhere. Sometimes I mentally track some of them and lots go home empty handed.

I did get to talk with a super hot one the other day and he told me was not engaging because no one wanted to "just cuddle". Holly crap!