Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

Hi @VersGuyAnon, if you’re going to come up from Brighton on a Sunday, you should definitely do SBN first, as that peaks quite early (3:00pm to 6:00pm), and then maybe do Vault afterwards.  Not sure how busy Vault is on a Sunday evening, but it won’t beat SBN on a Sunday afternoon.

Best night for Vault without a doubt is Thursday, followed by Monday (both naked nights).  Saturdays can be good (all or nothing), though most guys on Saturdays remain clothed, and tend to be a little more reticent than on naked nights- a lot of them just want sucking.  Basically, it seems that the less clothes guys wear, the raunchier they are: so pick naked or underwear sessions if your looking to take multiple raw loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, @Spunkinmyarse

You've told me exactly what I wanted to know, including what time SBN tends to peak. I figure if I can get an early check-in arranged at a hotel nearby, I can do last minute prepping then get in and hopefully manage a decent number of cock and loads. 

I used to go back when it was at the Hoist, but I wasn't actively barebacking in those days. 

Great profile and handle, by the way!

I go to the Vault whenever I'm in London. Never been disappointed; my hole was always well fucked and ooozing cum when I left. Time to go again...soon!

Planning a weekend in London this fall. Doing touristy things with friends during the day, but planning to be a sleazy bareback slut at night. Vault is on my list. Would gladly take more suggestions of hot places to visit?(sex clubs, saunas)... preferably where condom free sex is the norm 😉 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mammut said:

Planning a weekend in London this fall. Doing touristy things with friends during the day, but planning to be a sleazy bareback slut at night. Vault is on my list. Would gladly take more suggestions of hot places to visit?(sex clubs, saunas)... preferably where condom free sex is the norm 😉 

Hi mate check out [think before following links] https://jamiehp.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Bibttm said:

Can you keep your phone on your person in here

It depends what night you go.  If it’s clothed, then yes, you can keep your phone on you. But if it’s underwear or naked, then realistically you have to put your phone away with your clothes in the coat check. I think you can give your phone to the bar staff to look after behind the bar, but I’ve never done this.

Worth mentioning, though, that you are only permitted to use your phone in the bar area, and not in any of the back (cruising) areas.