Bareback at Vault139

nico75020

2 hours ago, Mammut said:

London trip booked for the middle of july. Vault and SBN is on my list! Excited for a couple of nights of bareback fun 😉 

You will love it best to go on a Monday or Thurs if you can for naked nights , this is my fav place ever , you will always find me bent over the barrels or in the sling 😜

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bibttm said:

You will love it best to go on a Monday or Thurs if you can for naked nights , this is my fav place ever , you will always find me bent over the barrels or in the sling 😜

Yes, will be there on a monday! Sounds amazing. I'll make sure my cock goes up your ass 😉

23 hours ago, Mammut said:

London trip booked for the middle of july. Vault and SBN is on my list! Excited for a couple of nights of bareback fun 😉 

If you're coming down to Brighton (an hour on the train, on the coast south of London) please let me know!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

If you're coming down to Brighton (an hour on the train, on the coast south of London) please let me know!  

Will do! Fuck, so much sexy bare ass and so little time 😉

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 11:14 AM, Mammut said:

14-18 july. Sounds good. Want to fuck as many holes as possible! 😉

I'll do my best to be at the Vault too...

• 1 month later...

was there a few weeks ago, kneeling on the padded bench, ass out for all comers, and only wanted bareback. You generally get some guys who put a condom on, but the best bit (happened this time) is they start with a condom, realise how cum filled I am and towards the end take off the condom and dump a load in! This time I probably got 6-7 loads, hard to tell as I already had a few loads in me from afternoon on the heath. For a while I raised my ass, clenched and unclenched my pussy, letting cum dribble out so it was really obvious what I was into, worked really well and had a memorable guy who gently pushed my hips down so my hole was level with his hard cock, he slipped in sloppily, and we got into a horny rhythm where I slammed back as he thrust in. A few minutes of this, he groans loudly and drops a big load that I finger out - yum!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...