Gym Fuck

Bottom Jim

I was at the  gym a couple of days ago Just working out. nothing special. After I get done I see this young stud  looking ar me in the locker room, I pay no attention and go into the showers. These are private stalls. While I there this stud pulls the curtain back. He  says he saw me and liked my ass. Asked if I fuck guys. I said yes and he comes in.He prcceeeds to slip his dick deep in my ass. He pounds away till I feel him tense up. He shoots his big load in my ass.  I then notice a wedding rink on his hand.

He said he just gets off every so often fucking guys. He said thanks and off he went

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Not a gym fuck. but, just had a 1st timer here.

22yrs old, 5'10", 70-75kgs (154lbs), 7" uncut....muscle boy.....with a touch of chest hair around his pecs. great legs and bubble butt.

he was nervous at first. then, without saying anything he stripped off. i started suck his cock, rim his sweet hole with caused him to mourn. anyway, he sucked my 6.5" with a p.a., asking "am i doing it ok?" "any hints?"

long story short. dumped a huge load down my throat.

he wants to try my leather harness and chaps next time. he leaves telling me he's a soldier. gone back to his girlfriend now.

that's my last load....

• Upvote 2

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  I have had 2 experiences in the gym - started in the steam room - order guy took off his towel - hung , hairy , dick . He sat down by me , staring at his beast - then said ," You want to touch it ? " I said ," Yes ! "  Then stroking i - sucking it and swallowed his load - he took me to the pool - like he owned me as others watched us ! The second time I went to the gym - working out hard - straining my muscles - bulking up .  This Older guy came over to me to spot watch bench pressing - he had on shorty's shorts on - nice bulking piece of meat and balls inside them . O.M.G. !  He was about 2 feet from my face / bulge - pressing weights - I noticed he was not wearing any underwear - seeing his huge package . We went around in the gym doing things - then he took charge - showering together - sex in the gym ! Now , I am trying to find gay gyms in Ohio !   :)

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I get a lot of action at my gym which is frequented by a lot of latino boys. I can tell who's there to work out and who's cruising because they'll be sitting on the benches in the locker room in their underwear or naked on their cell phones. I love it cause I can strip naked, put on a show, see if they're checking me out, check out their cocks. I usually use the sauna naked even though most guys are in there in shorts and some even in t-shits (seriously...wtf?). I've had quite a few follow me into the showers and get in the one across from me watch, then timidly come over and join me or I'll come over to theirs. I love fucking at the gym because no one there uses condoms...it's all raw fucking. If I don't get fucked or get some ass when I'm there it's pretty rare.